Tuesday, March 16, 2021

PENPALS, NEW & OLD!

 What up Mal-Pals? Hope you're all keeping well! I certainly am, I had my second COVID-19 jab today and am looking forward to longer visits from my parents, the occasional takeaway (I've had one slice of pizza in the past six months and it fuckin' suuuucked!) and hopefully some physiotherapy, finally! I had my first jab on New Year's Eve, my arm felt heavy for a couple of hours, like I'd been lifting weights, but other than that it was all good. This time I didn't even have that, I barely felt the needle going in, then after a few seconds it stung for a couple of minutes, and now I'm 95% immune!

I joined a couple of fetish dating sites, figuring if disabled dating wasn't going to work out then maybe I should play to my other strengths. Brief first impressions:

Fetish Dating UK - Seemed promising but fun by whoever's behind SingleDisabled and Genuine Disabled Singles and God knows what else, and uses the same fake introductory message gimmick to tempt you into shelling out. (Ultimately it's a company called TheHubPeople, though they seem to have a ton of pseudonyms they use to "power" various sites.) I am never going to give those assholes any more of my money, especially seeing they haven't even removed the scammer I reported off the site, she is still listed as email verified and a VIP member (so she's paying to use the site - I hope she's making a loss!).  In fact, when the scammer first messages me the site vouched for her as such: [SCAM_GODDESS] is a regular member of this site. Please be wary of members pretending to be Admins and attempting to divert you from the site or take payments from you. More on my con artist friend and her giant arse later!

Fetish.com - Genuinely feels like a community, with a forum, chatroom, games and the like. I received a welcome message from a friendly trans foot fetishist from Swansea, who must hear a lot of jokes about showing newbies the ropes! There is a simple private photo check to prove you are a real person and then you're verified and ready to play! There's a ton of link categories you can state an interest in and you can differentiate between activities you're curious about, enjoy watching or are actively involved in. There are the usual fill-in-the-boxes questions about your age, body type, smoking habits, hair colour etc, and 20 thoughtful questions that you can fill out, ignore, or answer some of, though you need to write 150 words across all your answers before you can be published.

There always seems to be about a dozen people in the chat and I can see it being a site I check back on regularly, which is more than I can say for any of the other sites I've looked into. I'm currently a free member, but there's a tonne of free content, and I can see myself becoming a premium or VIP member once I've explored the site a little more. I even stuck one of their banners at the bottom of this site so I can link here from there. One month in and I'm already whoring myself out. Well, I've had to ask an admin to verify the banner is on the site, so that's at least one extra page view! And I'm currently result number seven if you search for  UK members, so I have that going for me!

Orange Letters of Love - I have found my people! I've never been a member of a reddit group; I'm a lurker by nature and have only ventured on there when Google has directed me to specific information. This group is also known as r/dirtypenpals and it's exactly what it says on the tin: people looking for other people to send them filthy writings. A lot of the posts don't really interest me; surprisingly common themes are incest, beast, superhero role play and encounters set at Disneyland. Posters are largely young and female, with more men posting in the evening, based on my very short and unscientific research!

I can't make my own posts until I've been a member for 72 hours, so I've written to a number of young ladies that I think might like some of what I have to offer! So far I've responded to fifteen prompts and have had five write me back. They have been

  • A WAM girl who delighted at hearing different foods I'd like to pour down her panties
  • A frustrated college girl who wanted her daddy to treat her like a little girl for the day. She thought that a bubble bath and a day of cuddling on the couch, eating ice cream, watching dumb movies and playing with her puss-puss sounded perfect!
  • A girl who got off on losing games and being made to feel dumb, who wanted to be mansplained at. I wrote back in character, criticising her posts, her supposed intellect and even her handle! I got a very defensive reply, I think I genuinely touched a nerve! I wrote her back again, being just as pompous and scornful, but included an out of character PS to let her know I wasn't a total dick! I guess she either got what she wanted or got too embarrassed to reply, because that was the last I heard from her! I'm following her at any rate, I'd love to wind her up again!
  • A self-proclaimed filthy girl who wanted a long-term roleplay with her daddy, who knows what a dirty girl she is. Her post was very open-ended, saying that this wasn't "going to be a 'Daddy comes home and throat fucks his daughter' post" and to use the word piss in the subject when contacting her. I wrote a message on character and got a one word reply: "Limits?" I sent her my kinklist, still in character(!) and asked her to tell Daddy more about what she'd been up to. I may have been too paternal as she mentioned her only turn offs were being dominated or told what to do, and her post stayed at the top of the "hot" feed for hours, so I'm not surprised she didn't write back again.
  • A girl who wanted to be the little in a dd/lg relationship exploring her fetish at a resort, who was very nice but after my introductory message she told me she was not interested in clothing more childish than cutesy pink dresses, little-appropriate pastimes such as jigsaws or Lego, or being talked down to even slightly, along the lines of "Someone really needed that cup of juice, didn't she? There's a good girl!" She also wasn't interested in seeing a movie with other littles or any type of public play, which I had assumed she had wanted because she had set her fantasy at a resort where she could enjoy exploring this supposed fetish. I had also suggested starting her off in a childish t-shirt and training panties before putting her in a diaper once she'd acclimated, but she made it very clear that diapers were a hard limit for her. (She also liked watersports but not being humiliated!) She told me she enjoyed making her sit on my lap, explicit instructions like "Go get daddy a drink," cutesy nicknames, spankings for misbehaving, being giggly and stupid, and being made to lick different parts of me, as punishment and reward. Christ knows what her childhood was like! She made it clear in her original prompt that she didn't have daddy issues, and couldn't because she never had a daddy, and I think that tells you a lot. I said she would make an excellent petgirl and to keep me in mind if she had a specific scenario I could help her with. We parted amicably at my suggestion and I am following her just in case; mainly because her other roleplay suggestions have been very specific and unusual, including her pretending to be:
    • A female Black Panther looking to seduce a white male with strong political or media ties
    • A trans girl who couldn't afford the full surgery and has ironically developed a larger cock as a side effect of her treatments and is looking to become a prostitute to make money to complete her re-assignment
    • A woman who is forced to pretend her son is her husband now that they're on the witness protection program
    • A super accommodating agency of sex workers that has been paid in advance by your grandson, who wanted to give his granddad a kinky weekend as a birthday present
    • A married care worker thinking about cheating on her husband with you, a 67 year old man
    • A fat 43 year old working with pretty young twenty-somethings, based on the TV show Shrill (not the funniest show, but a very honest one, and Aidy Bryant has some truly terrific moments where she stands up for herself)
    • A 42 year old devout Muslim who wants to book up with a college freshman after discovering her husband cheated on her with a white woman
Looking at the other ten prompts, they were all pretty vague and therefore I imagine they got a lot of interest. Well, people keep posting their ideas, and soon I'll be able to put out my own suggestions and have someone try and rev my engine instead! I'll let you know how I get on!

As for my scammer, she surprised me by reaching out on Skype again yesterday, suggesting I contact the admin at Jumio on the e-mail address she provides so I could get my identity confirmed, and we could then finally meet up! (As I explained before, this is not how Julio works and she was just looking for me to put my card details into a very fishy site, that doesn't mention Jumio but does mention multiple paid subscriptions and VIP tokens in the small print!) I strung her along for a couple of hours, first saying that I had already given my details and was waiting for my card, and then saying I had e-mailed the admin but they had not gotten back to me.

I asked her if she was 29 and when she did I pointed out that her card said she was 27. She told me she was really 28 but about to turn 29, and I told her I had studied math at degree level and was pretty sure that if she was born in January of 1994 she would have turned 27 a couple of months ago. I asked if birthdays worked differently where she came from, and she told me she had lied about her age because she was discrete, which is her go-to for not video messaging or even using voice call.

Early in the conversation she sent me a series of 4 photos of her taken in the bathroom in underwear that matches her skin. This is one of them:

Mirror, mirror, on the wall; who has the juiciest ass of all?

She later told me I was th first man she had sent private photos to. We've talked to each other three times. I asked why she hadn't sent any photos to her ex-boyfriend during their two years together. I also said that I was surprised she didn't show off her body more seeing as how she must put a lot of time in to working on it, which couldn't be easy for a full-time mental health nurse. I just realised I need to ask her for a photo of her in uniform if she writes again!

I messed her around for an hour and a half, which is hopefully ninety minutes where she made no money and didn't exploit the vulnerable. Score one for the good guys, or at least the immature guys with time on their hands!

Outside of the arena of dating I posted a couple of posts on blogs from my reading list on the right, which seemed to go over well! I also sent a grateful message to my favourite band, The Doubleclicks, after they posted their ten year back catalogue for free on their bandcamp page. At the time of writing it's still free, and you can buy their colouring/activity book for 80 cents! If you like funny, heartfelt, nerdy bands comprised of two siblings and a cat keyboard then oh boy, you are in luck! I used to have all their music on a custom thumbstick they called The Doubledrive, as well as a CD of their album Love Problems, some stickers and an awesome President Snakes t-shirt. I told them their music meant a lot to me and I used to stay up late to watch their monthly free digital shows and make dumb jokes for the other needs in their livestream. A couple of times the 'clicks and other comedians I respected told me I was funny, which was huge for me at a time when I was very, very miserable. I haven't listened to them, or any music at all really, since becoming homeless, finding that podcasts are better at keeping the dark thoughts out. That said, I have been listening to music on occasion whilst writing this dumb blog, and am looking forward to hearing them again, and am especially excited to hear their two newest albums! I put all of that in a message on their bandcamp page and Laser of the 'clicks wrote back, saying she liked my attitude and was looking forward to seeing me in their bloodstream when I had the Wi-Fi band with for it!

Who knew it was so easy to make people happy, at least for a moment?!

Peace!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful! You've certainly found your niche on r/dirtypenpals. But some of these bitches sound pretty particular and rather arbitrary in their "hard limits" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more a case of fitting their niches! There are an awful lot of posts, so if you're prepared to scroll through and find someone you can jibe with. I wrote to a couple of bored, horny housewives with no particular kink but looking for a long-term exchange, but none of them have gotten back. The ones that share anything about their real life are either short-term bored at work or long-term bored and experimenting with new kinks whilst Britain's in lockdown.

      I warned you on your comment under my Nate post about getting jealous! You don't want to owe me another punishment, do you?!

      Delete
    2. Bored, horny, housewife? I resemble that remark!

      Delete
    3. Don't think for a second I'm not using you as a reference! With a disclaimer that I'm also open to a friendly chat and some virtual hugging. The ones interested in long-term chats also seem to be the most vanilla.

      Delete
    4. Yes Sir. I appreciate a young man such as yourself taking an interest in me, even if it means an occasional humiliation.

      Delete
    5. No need for a Yes Sir, I've been doing it for the past two days! Your write up of me will hopefully speak volumes to the right woman, but I think it scared off the tourists that I've approached!

      That's why taking ten minutes to fill in a kinklist is such a good idea; if resort girl had one then I would have approached her differently. What happened was I thought I was giving her what she needed but I was way off base, so I was scared to suggest much more and things just fizzled out. She said the only things she didn't like on my list were diapers and hot wax, and I only have not wax down as something I'm indifferent to. That gives huge scope to play with, but she suggested reading her other posts for clues to her fetish. Well, I had, but she's a super mixed bag, ranging from very cliched set ups to beast stuff, age gap stuff, race play stuff, trans stuff, fat girl stuff... I did well to find an actual limit for her!

      -

      It turns out the last seven rows on my kinklist are wrong! I'm going to have to fix that before posting again, that could have been disastrous! It's a great idea but the widget is a little glitchy, at least for me on my tablet!

      Delete

Wanna comment? Go right ahead! I moderate all comments and am giddy with power, so be cool!

Posts People Like!