Friday, March 5, 2021

DINNER AT JULIE'S: A CROSSOVER EVENT!

I've written a lot about my good friend (and evil temptress!) Strict Julie from Strict Julie Spanks. I originally e-mailed her with three comments I had written that were too long for the blogger comment section to deal with. The first two I have posted here, and I believe she has posted the third comment on her blog today, a true honour! (QUICK EDIT - She absolutely posted it and gave it the most entertaining and positive review I have ever read. She is pure fire in every aspect - hot, bright, untouchable, uncontrollable, crackling with energy, giver of warmth but scary and worthy of your respect... It's pretty rad.) That comment was in response to this blog entry in which she lets her neighbour Larry learn a little about her deviant lifestyle. I don't know what she's saying about the story over there, but here was her initial feedback to me - positive, but less than glowing:

You brought the wife in, which normally would be hot, except you don't know her! Also, with me I get into a certain "mood", and current mood is male dom all the way and I resent a woman's power over me when in that mood. Though sometimes I get into an F/F mood and then all I want is to be dominated by a woman. I'm hoping in r/l Larry won't tell his busybody wife, hoping to keep the fun going, but I am prepared for the fact he might, wife and daughter both, as a fun tidbit about the city girl next door.

But have no fear, my mood changed sort of halfway through and I fiddled myself to the second reading of the wife fucking my ass while Larry jizzed down my throat!

So yeah, it seemed that it was not entirely her bag but she had found something in there she could half-heartedly touch herself to. I'll take it! This was (and is) incredibly new territory for me. I addressed her critiques and promised I would take another stab at a similar story but with her turn-ons in mind.

I have taken your criticism on board and have a couple of basic ideas for stories you might like. Those initial comments were intended to be seen by a larger audience and in line with some of the other ideas being posted, though obviously I was hoping you'd like them too! Similarly, I could tell from your first description of Larry that you had little time for his wife, but there were a lot of comments that included Larry having fun with you in front of his wife and daughter and you were enjoying those, so I was letting that influence me. If I was writing the same story just for you then I would bring the daughter in instead of the wife. Larry can't fuck you by himself because that would just be copying your story! As a matter of fact, I've decided that I will write a new Larry comes to dinner story designed to hit all your buttons and get your knickers fizzing!

We swapped a few more e-mails and I wrote a few more things I thought she'd enjoy, including a very filthy story I thought of when reading her book, in which her older sister introduces her to the joys of assplay. She liked that story very much, suggesting I write a follow up and asking if she could post it on her blog as a way of introducing me to her readers. I was most flattered, and told her that I was thinkingc of a sequel to the assplay story that I could post in response, as a sort of crossover event! I was raring to go when I received an e-mail from Julie letting me know her plans had changed:

I decided to switch the featured story to the Larry one (with his wife). Is that ok? I felt it "spoke to me more" (in that I can very honestly say I used 2 dildoes to pleasure myself to it.

I couldn't believe it! I was simultaneously delighted by her response and appalled that I hadn't been told earlier about the effect my writing had on her. I had taken her earlier comments to mean she half-heartedly fingered herself whilst reading it, almost out of a sense of obligation, more flattered that I'd written to her than aroused by the actual scenario.

I let her know I was both incredibly flattered and a little annoyed and I think she thought I was just being a bit teasy. (Only recently found out that word is a regionalism, still going to use it!) It makes sense, she must hear from guys all the time that she's brought them to a state of arousal. I've told her that myself. In fact, with her blog on the cusp of 12,000,000 views I figured out that if only one view in a thousand resulted in a male orgasm, a benchmark I have no doubt she has easily cleared, then she is responsible for over 44 litres of ejaculate, enough spunk to keep a shower running for over ten minutes! Isn't that a lovely image?

I told her to go ahead and post the Larry story, and that I would post the similar one I had promised to write with her in mind. So here that story is! We haven't really discussed what to do about the other story, where her sister starts training her bottom-hole, but I'm sure you'll see it sooner or later!

A rare photo of Julie with all her clothes on, taken before she started switching

It is Saturday evening and you are at your cottage with David. You're eyeing the clock nervously; David has reached out to your neighbour, Larry, and you are expecting him for dinner along with his adult daughter, Catherine. You have a good rapport with Larry; he's retired and easy-going in an old-school kind of way, and you've enjoyed flirting with him and letting him admire your sexy frame. You don't know much about Catherine beyond the fact she is a school teacher in her late twenties; she has seemed rather timid and reserved on the couple of occasions you have met, and you hope to endear yourself to her tonight. You have dressed with them in mind, and are sporting a fun pink top and some form-fitting jeans that hug your slender legs and plump little bottom in a very flattering manner.

You have prepared a casserole for the four of you, and you have left it in the kitchen on a low heat, planning on serving it with some crusty white bread whenever you've all got comfortable and David and Larry have shared whatever they've been discussing.

There's a knock on the door and you and David go to greet your guests. Larry is looking relaxed in a polo shirt and faded jeans, whilst Catherine resembles a schoolgirl rather than a schoolteacher, wearing a white blouse and a grey skirt over 100 denier tights. You all exchange pleasantries and Larry gives you a chilled bottle of fancy wine. David leads your guests into the living room and you head into the kitchen to check on the casserole and place the wine in the refrigerator.

You open the fridge and there's not a space suitable for the wine, so you reach out and place the bottle on the sideboard in order to move some things around. Suddenly there's a loud smash, and you look down to see broken glass and a large pool of wine spreading across the kitchen floor.

You are crestfallen! You're not sure if you put the wine down overhanging the edge of the kitchen countertop or if it was accidentally placed on the handle of a knife you left out when preparing your evening meal. However it happened you could kick yourself for your carelessness, and you soon hear David call you from the dining room. "Julie! What was that?!"

You go in and sheepishly admit "I broke that lovely bottle of wine Larry brought over. I don't know how it happened!"

"I'm sorry about this, Larry," David apologises. "Julie will pay for what she did."

"Oh, it was a gift," says Larry. "It's a shame it got wasted, but there's no need to reimburse me."

"That's not what I meant. Julie, go and clean up your mess and then come back in here for a spanking. I need to punish you for your carelessness."

You turn bright red at this and Larry leers at you. You look across to Catherine and she is looking at you wide-eyed, her hand covering her mouth. "I'm sorry" you announce, and scurry off to the kitchen to clean up your mess.

When you return to the living room David is sitting in the middle of the couch and the two guests are standing, Larry with his arm around his daughter, his hand resting on her shoulder in a re-assuring manner. "Catherine has just started dating a fella who's told her he is interested in domestic discipline. Larry asked me if he could bring her over to discuss our experiences as he knows that I spank you and put you in time out, thanks to your e-mail. Well, we've all discussed it whilst you were in the kitchen, and they're happy for us to give them a little demonstration instead."

"Okay," you say. You feel you deserve a punishment, and the idea of being spanked in front of your neighbour and his daughter is a little exciting as well as embarrassing. "Do you want me across your lap?"

"Not yet," says David. "Take all of your clothes off first."

"Really? In front of Larry?"

"When do I ever spank you with your jeans on? Besides, Larry's seen most of it before, the way you saunter around in your swimsuits and shorts and such." Larry looks a little embarrassed, and fails to look his daughter in the eye. You're sure he's not nearly as humiliated as you are as you disrobe and drape your naked body over your husband's lap.

"Why am I spanking you?" asks David.

"Because I was clumsy and broke the wine."

"That's right," says David, and starts delivering a series of firm slaps to your bare bottom, alternating between cheeks. "It's important for her to acknowledge why I'm spanking her, and that it's part of a punishment, and that I'm doing this for her best interests rather than for sexual gratification."

You feel the heat start to build in your bottom. Catherine has been standing in front of you the whole time, she is looking a little scared so you offer a little smile of encouragement to let her know you're okay.

"Get back here, Cath, get a good look at how red her bum's getting." You blush at Larry's words, you're sure he'll be able to see more than that. You hear Catherine give a little gasp as she glimpses your naked ass for the first time and you wonder how bad it's looking.

David doesn't let up and you are soon kicking your legs and whimpering, starting with little sobs and oohs and ahs, but before long you're letting out little cries of "No!"

"Stop!" cries out Catherine, "you're hurting her!"

David ignores her and carries on just as firmly, raising his voice over your cries to explain to her "Julie has a safeword she can use if she's really in danger. It's a punishment, it has to hurt and she has to know she's not in control." He carries on for a couple more minutes of painful swats to your stinging derrière, before relenting and instructing "Go and get the big paddle."

You do as you are told, covering your tits and pussy as best you can. You hand the paddle to your husband and he instructs you to place your hands on the back of the couch.

"How much did you pay for that bottle of wine?" David asks Larry.

"About twenty dollars," Larry replies. You let out a little snort at this, you're sure you've given Larry a show he'd have paid much more than that to see.

"Twenty strokes seems fair, then." David says, and starts delivering them to your poor bottom with the heavy paddle. Each strike feels like it's setting your whole backside aflame, the pain causing you to jiggle your bum and kick your legs. Soon tears form and trickle down your cheeks. You are full on wailing now, not caring how undignified you must seem to your audience.

When the paddling finally stops David rubs your bottom appreciatively, his hand seeming cool to the touch. "Turn around and give me a hug" he says.

The two of you embrace and he gives you a very paternal kiss on the forehead. "She's been crying!" gasps Catherine.

"She does that," David tells her, "but that's not all she does. Come and feel her pussy."

David steps away from you to allow her access to your most intimate area. Catherine blushes and looks at Larry. "Go on, Cath," he chides her. "You're here to learn!"

No-one asks for your permission, but you give your wordless approval by adjusting your stance, spreading your legs wider apart so she can feel you more easily. Her hand makes contact with your dripping quim and your whole body shudders involuntarily. "It's really wet!" Catherine says, a little surprised.

"They are husband and wife," Larry reminds her. "When you settle down with a lad he'll expect you to want to make love to him."

"Is that what you want, Julie?" David asks. "For your husband to fuck you?" You hesitate, and David chastises you. "Answer truthfully."

"Yes, I would like that" you admit.

"Right here, right now? Even in front of our neighbours?"

"Yes, sir, I would like that. Very much." You blush a little, surprised at your own directness.

"What do you think, Larry?" asks David. "I can take care of this in private if you wish."

"I don't have a problem with it," Larry says. "It would be good for this one to know what her husband will expect from her."

David turns you back around and you place your hands on the couch once more. This time his hands are on your waist, and you soon feel him deep inside you. He starts thrusting rhythmically whilst his hands grope your aching posterior. You let out a little gasp.

"Is he hurting her?" Catherine asks her father. "Not really, but I imagine she'll be a little sore down there when he's done. She may be walking a little funny, but it's all part of her wifely duties."

You try and ignore Larry and focus on your own pleasure. You're definitely building to a climax, but David pulls out before either of you can cum. "Turn back around" David instructs you. "I want to finish in your mouth."

You sit on the couch and start sucking his hard cock enthusiastically. You can taste the juices from your wet cunt as well as pre-cum emanating from his hot dick. Larry and Catherine are staring at you like you're an exhibit in a zoo.

"When a woman marries a man, she promises her body to him and him alone" Larry tells his daughter. "Every inch of it." You feel your husband's manhood start to quiver against your inquisitive tongue and he soon unleashes a hot load of cum into your mouth. You lick his helmet as you release his shrinking organ from your lips and gulp down his salty load.

You move your fingers to your pussy, looking to cum yourself, but David pulls at your arm and you rise to your feet. "You can finish yourself off in the corner; you're still being punished. And I believe you have something you want to ask me?" His last comment is directed towards Catherine.

You scuttle off to the corner and start playing with yourself as Catherine pipes up. "Dad said he spoke to you and, well, will you spank me please?"

"She wants to know what she'll be letting herself into if she decides to carry on seeing this fella, but she's a little old to go over her Daddy's knee!" Larry clarifies.

"You'd be surprised" says David, and you feel a new wave of humiliation, knowing he is referring to the spanking you got from your own Daddy not so long ago!

"Not naked, though!" says Catherine. "I've got an outfit to change into."

"You can do that here," says Larry. "I'm sure David will turn his back." Your interest is piqued, but you don't dare turn around whilst in time out! You imagine her adding a school tie to her current outfit, and replacing her thick tights with fishnet stockings. You lick your hand and increase the speed of your fingering.

"I'm ready" you hear Catherine announce. "Will you spank me, please?"

"Of course I shall." You hear the distinctive smack of skin on skin, once, then twice, and then over and over as your husband spanks your young guest. Catherine is soon giving out little moans and wails. "Say 'red' if you need me to stop" David continues, "but if not I'll spank you for the appropriate amount of time for a novice like you to get a good taste."

The spanking continues and you find listening to your husband showing this pretty young thing the ropes is very erotic, and you soon bring yourself to climax, placing your hand on the wall for support as your knees weaken. The spanking continues for a while and then stops abruptly.

"You can get off my lap now" David tells Catherine. "And you can get out of the corner, you cheeky little monkey." You blush and turn around. Catherine is wearing grey dropseat pyjamas, and she is rubbing her bottom furiously through the open flap.


"My whole bottom hurts!" Catherine tells your husband. "You're really good at that. Can I try the paddle? Just once, though!"

"As long as your father doesn't mind." You roll your eyes, not surprised by your husband's willingness.

"Go ahead!" Larry chuckles. "If it's what she wants. Make sure that one really counts, though!"

Catherine imitates the position you took with her hands on the couch, her red bottom peeking out of her old-fashioned nightwear. Your husband taps her backside twice with the paddle before drawing it back and delivering a blow to her bottom that rings out a satisfying crack. Catherine shrieks and straightens up immediately, rubbing her aching bum with both hand and making little jumps in the air. You can't help but smile at her antics.

"I think we'd better leave it there" Larry says, clearly as amused as you are.

"A good idea. I'm sure we've all worked up an appetite, why don't we head to the dining room?" David suggests. He extends the invitation to Catherine; "You can come with us or change back into your regular clothes."

"As for you" he continues, turning to face you square on. "We can't have you at the dinner table with your tits out. Why don't you change into one of those bathing suits you like prancing around in front of Larry in? You can serve us dinner when you're done, but I'm worried that thanks to your carelessness we might not have enough wine for the four of us to enjoy this evening. I think the best thing would be for you to pour three glasses for me and our guests, and you can piss into a wine glass and enjoy that with your lovely casserole. I think that'll encourage you to be more careful in the future,"

You let out a little groan but head off to do your husband's bidding. This will certainly be one of your more memorable dinner parties!

The End


Well, I hope you enjoyed that! If Ms Julie sent you here then I hope you'll have a poke around and maybe leave a comment. I'm on a very different path than she is, so don't expect any of the real-world sexual adventures that she writes about so capably, but I like to think I'm as honest as she is and interesting in my own way! She's mentioned in a couple of posts and has popped up in my comments section more than a couple of times, so maybe you'll like that! Have an awesome week regardless.

Peace

14 comments:

  1. Hey - That's my bum, not Catherine's - I guess you liked my onesy!

    Wonderful story - very deliciously humiliating, thus right up my alley. I particularly liked the embarrassment of the demo fuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote this story with the intention of hitting a bunch of your sweet spots, so I am glad it was up your alley. I don't think you meant that as an innuendo but after reading your ridiculous blog post what else am I going to think?

    I do indeed like your onesy, and the way your red little cheeks poke out pressed together, like they're jostling for attention! I was originally going to have Catherine protect her modesty with one of these:

    http://img.painspanking.com/tmb/galleries/0/300/3_237.jpg

    But then I saw that photo when I was browsing your archives and thought ooh,yes, that would be FUN!

    I also thought of you demoing a few things with Catherine yourself, after dinner and away from the men, but I thought the poor girl's been through enough already, and that might be good for another time!

    Plus ending where I did seemed a good choice, the idea of being the only one in a swimsuit with a sore bottom seemed very "low-grade sexy," to borrow your critique of another story of mine. And when you didn't deny sampling some of your own piss before giving it to David I knew I'd have to write a story where you drank some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the eternal things for two, it's good to have a group. The possibilities of humiliation are multiplied. For my taste, I would have preferred, instead of Catherine, a non-consensual participation of Larry's wife, with a lot of whining and tears but the spring chicken Catherine is also a good choice.
    I liked the end with the service in a swimsuit and the glass of piss (a little rude but isn' it also rudeness that makes us cum?)
    After the rave reviews that Julie made your style, it's hard to add more. You write well and evidently at high speed.
    I will now go read your other story at Julie's. Then, a lot to discover on your site....
    Good luck for the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my little corner of the internet!

      Julie started her feedback of my original story by complaining that in reality she doesn't find the wife very hot (I know, right? The nerve on this bitch!) and I wrote this specifically with Julie's hot buttons in mind, whilst the previous effort was more my immediate fantasy and an attempt to fit in with some of the other comments being made at the time. I do like to indulge my favourite little sub!

      Piss drinking was something Julie brought up to me on an e-mail. When she ignored my responses to this topic I knew I would have to concoct a situation in which she was sampling some of her own golden nectar!

      More whining and tears was a request Julie also made last night. In my stories I have her tackling her humiliations with a reserved dignity, but it turns out she'd rather moan and stamp her feet like a petulant child before engaging in whatever depraved act anyway. I think my problem was I had too much respect for her as a strong woman, having read the blog long before she would let any man punish her lovely derrière. Now I'm stuck thinking of something for her to cry about!

      Delete
    2. Thank you.
      A few words about stomach-churning.

      The stupidity which is worth to julie his punishment is presented in a very credible way in your story.
      A childlike variant...
      All is well, the evening promises to be joyful,
      Suddenly, the irremediable occurs. The bottle is broken. The wine is spilled on the ground.
      It is the act of catastrophic inattention that turns everything upside down. The offender would like so much that nothing had happened. Oh, if it was possible to turn back the clock! What wouldn't she give!
      David's exclamation confirms that his stupidity has not gone unnoticed. Julie can not try anything to hide it (as children so often try)
      What will ensue, in front of the guests, will be for Julie the most horrible thing that she can imagine. Spanking in front of everyone. Without being able to blame anyone other than herself and her clumsiness.
      What a demon made her put the bottle on the blade of the knife!
      These thoughts are rushing around in her head when she is already in front of them.
      And Larry who tells her about "subconsciously deliberate mistake"! Wouldn't it be rather, he said to her, "a successful act"? What did she want to say to him, or to tell them all, by breaking "without doing it on purpose" his bottle, his gift?
      A guilt trip if well used by David, could lead julie to multiply her tearful apologies.
      Useless apologies, the punishment being already foreseen according to a scale fixed for a long time.

      Delete
    3. Definitely some good punch up, I really haven't included a lot of that sort of stuff in my writing to date. Your suggestions remind me very much of Julie's second book. Complaining in general isn't something I do much, I'm very stoic, so bratting isn't something I thought to include. But I do know what a fussy little madam Julie can be and the fuss she can make when things aren't going her way, so I may well have to write something that captures that!

      Delete
  4. Very quirky blog. You've been through it, for sure. You write well. The story here was light and fun. Although as she points out, from having read her blog for quite some time, I doubt she would be as meek in accepting her fate as you portray. A little extra taste of the belt is what she would no doubt crave before giving into her baser instincts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun, quirky and light are three adjectives I'll definitely take!

      The general consensus seems to be that there's a lack of bratting in my writing; I think I've imbued the fictional Julie with too much grace and decorum! I do rather like having the other characters talk around her and no-one asks her if she's okay having her pussy touched or if she wants to be fucked publicly, doggy style! They all know that Julie will take whatever humiliation or degradation they can throw at her, so why bother giving her the chance to pretend she doesn't crave it?

      Delete
    2. Yes, good point. But somehow that embarrassment she feels ought to be made more manifest with at least a token defiance?

      Delete
    3. Yep, that's a note I've definitely taken aboard and will be considering in the future. I don't know Julie other than through her blog, and make no claim to be realistically portraying how she react in any of my little stories. As I invent everything I write my own personal quirks are bound to influence the story, even if I've specifically conjured a scenario with the intention of making Julie's pussy tingle. My very favourite story I've written was based on a fantasy I had concerning a well-behaved sub learning a certain talent in order to please me. I won't give it away now because I'm sure I'll share it here sooner or later, but it's a comically wholesome idea, far more about devotion, obedience, gamesmanship and public embarrassment than anything explicitly sexual. That said, I sprinkled in a little spanking and sex because, hey, I know my audience. For what it's worth, Julie said it was "low-grade sexy," which is exactly the sort of sexy I'm comfortable being.

      So whilst defiance is definitely a seasoning I'm going to experiment with in my creative kitchen, it is not something that comes to my mind naturally. I don't know if you've read much else of my blog, but I have a bit of a medical condition that makes writing this stuff physically taxing, which is fine because I enjoy it. I'm not currently interested in writing stories where Julie has a big tearful tantrum every time she's asked to suck this, lick that, or stick the other up her bottom, so if big displays of defiance are a must-have for you then maybe check back in a while, because I am very new to this and constantly changing. This blog is to capture my transition from flower to tree as much as anything else.

      You might be interested to know that my original Larry story Julie posted on her blog originally contained a brief paragraph explaining she originally refused to have her diaper changed in public, but had to suffer through that indignity anyway and was spanked at home for her defiance. I'll be sharing that in a sort of director's cut later this evening, as well as a few more observations on my turn-ons that made their way into the first story and some of the things I put in the second story hoping they would float Julie's boat.

      Delete
  5. I love Julie's blog, dommy, subby, and even her politico posts, misguided as they may be 😉. I like that you're fanboying on her, she's worthy. But I've enjoyed (if that's the word for some of it) reading your thoughts on other subjects and your personal journey. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your encouraging feedback! "Enjoyed" is definitely a word I would hope you could use - even when I'm being honest about some dark topics I hope I'm being entertaining. I definitely intend to keep it up, I think the this has been very good for me.

      If you enjoy Julie's political opinions then I definitely recommend you read the comment she left under my review of Nate - it's a response that's uniquely hers.

      Please don't let Julie hear you calling me her fanboy - it'll go straight to her head and she's a handful as it is. I like to think we have a mutual appreciation going on! 😜

      Feel free to comment on some of my older posts if the mood takes you - I could read feedback like that all day!

      Delete
  6. Tanky, this reads like Julie wrote it. Do you guys share the same muse or something? Best wishes for your new blog. - Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie IS my muse, so that probably explains it!

      Delete

Wanna comment? Go right ahead! I moderate all comments and am giddy with power, so be cool!

Posts People Like!