Sunday, March 28, 2021

9 THINGS I'D POST ON TWITTER, IF I STILL USED TWITTER, VOLUME THREE

Swiped right on a girl because her profile was written in Comic Sans. You know the type.

You know who's a great husband? Superman, on Superman & Lois, Tuesdays on the CW.

I wish the girls from Good Girls could party with the moms from Workin' Moms. Imagine the hijinks that would ensue!

Every week the activities coordinator here gives me a schedule of activities held in the common room, and every week one of the cleaners throws it away, pointing out I can't take part in any of them. It's nice to feel included and seen.

Every time I write Ms Julie on my tablet auto-correct changes it to Me Julie. I'm not Tanki G!

Looked up Andrew WK on Genius lyrics, turns out the dude just loves to party!

I'll tell you who are really great parents, and it's Superman and Lois, on Superman & Lois, Tuesdays on the CW.

Snapshot of The Irregulars on Netflix: A conspicuously interracial group of Victorian urchins observe gruesome demonic activity, saying things like "What the actual fuck, you bellend?" whilst Sherlock Holmes shoots up, pukes and collapses off-screen. #SixSeasonsAndAMovie!

When you send your mum money and there's not enough space to write "Illegal Money Laundering:"



2 comments:

  1. You know that Julie is not her name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you told me that before I had it tattooed on the small of my back! Hopefully there's enough room to write "Klausner" underneath!

      I often call Julie of Strict Julie Spanks Ms Julie, and my tablet always changes it to Me Julie, and it always reminds me of that terrible song.

      I'm aware that Julie is a non de plume, if that's what you mean, Anonymous! I don't use any real names on my blog. I did have the paperwork to change my name to Tankerton Latch once, but when I was sober I was too much of a coward to fill it out and submit it.

      Delete

Wanna comment? Go right ahead! I moderate all comments and am giddy with power, so be cool!

Posts People Like!