Wednesday, March 24, 2021

STRICT JULIE PUNISHED AND HUMILIATED

Hi Mal-Pals! I've done very little over the past couple of days besides sleep and watch feel-good TV. Does anyone else remember Alphas, the SyFy series from a decade ago? Can you believe it's been TWELVE YEARS since the Sci Fi channel switched their name to SyFy? As a great man once said, (will say?) "Time makes fools of us all!" Anyway, it's a series that holds up really well, with great practical effects and realistic human characters. The character of Gary is the best written and acted depiction of autism I've ever seen, and I was surprised at how well I remembered certain scenes a decade later.

I spoke a little more with my Bumble match but she is growing tiresome with her very short answers, writing one word for every six or seven of mine. I've given her space to tell me more about herself but she only answers direct questions, and with as little detail as necessary. You may have noticed that I can be quite loquacious once my tablet is in my hand, but I don't want to feel like I'm prattling on or interrogating her. Still, no harm, no foul.

I haven't reached out to anyone else on Reddit but I've had a couple of messages from the "reverse sissy" and plenty more fun and games with Stinky Lips and Babycakes. They're like a dirty sub yin and yang! I did have a 23 year old lesbian reach out to me to say she saw the post I shared here before, and that she had been fantasizing about being placed on diapers, attracted to the feelings of control, care and private humiliation. She shared that she has a partner that would love to do it for her but they have been separated by COVID as the partner is out of the country doing research, and they'll be apart for at least another month. She confessed that she had bought herself some diapers but had been too embarrassed to try them on! I wrote her back, but only a few hours after she messaged me. I hope she'll get back in touch tonight.

My scammer sent a quick message asking to see my Jumio card, I reminded her she had forgotten to tell me her favourite soup, I haven't heard back. Just sent her an e-mail asking for that supposed site admin e-mail address again; I want to string her on a little more before we revealing I was wasting her time all along.

I did finally finish the story I've been working on for Strict Julie for a little while now. She suggested I write a follow up to the story I shared here previously, wherein a fictitious version of her older sister Sue introduces young Julie to the world of assplay to prepare her to eventually take her husband David's cock up there. This is not the story I initially had in mind for a second part, a few of you, including Ms Julie herself, suggested more bratting and defiance, and that is a note I very much took to heart. Julie also complained about my light-hearted ending of the first chapter and I took that to heart as well, the ending to this is more "Empire Strikes Back" whilst last time was more "New Hope." The story leaves space for a third instalment, plus sets up an entirely new adventure; I hope you enjoy it!

All that remains is to tell you that I initially planned on e-mailing this to Julie, but realised she would probably be more humiliated and turned on reading this along with you other Functionistas, rather than me asking for her permission. Despite the title of the post this is only a fictitious punishment, though I'm expecting at least a little genuine humiliation! These feelings will only be heightened by me telling you that I've used her sister as a surrogate to vindicate some of my own petty grievances. It's hard to think of a better person for the job!

Evidence of Julie's sister owning her!

Julie took a deep breath as her husband pulled his car up outside her sister Sue's apartment complex. She was still processing some of the humiliating things her sister had instructed her to do last week in the interest of becoming an "anal slut," in order to please her beloved David. She was wondering what the morning had in store for her, and she was experiencing butterflies in her stomach.

David reached over and gave his wife's hand a quick squeeze. "You're so cool for doing this." he told her. "I'm a very lucky man. Be a good girl for your sister and I'm sure you'll have fun again. And if she's happy with your progress I'll have to treat you later." Julie felt the flutterring in her stomach briefly shift further south. David had become incredibly aroused when Julie had relayed the events of the previous weekend. When she demonstrated how well she could accomodate her new smooth pink dildo, by sliding it into her ass for the first time, he had pushed down on her shoulders so she was sat on the edge of their bed, legs spread, the rubber toy burying itself deeper inside her as she put her weight on it. He had begun eating her out with abandon, the anal intruder making its presence felt as she squirmed with delight. When she came David did not relent, but rather started stroking his own cock, the rhythm of his hand moving up and down the shaft mimicking the rhythm of his warm tongue pressing itself into her wet cunt. When she reached her second orgasm he came as well, and he lifted his head and rested it against her thigh. She lay back on the bed, shifting slightly on top of her new plug, and the two of them panted in happy unison, bathing in the afterglow.

"You know me," she replied. "I aim to please." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and left the vehicle, feeling very self-concious. She was wearing a tight white tank-top and a black flip-up skirt. Underneath her skirt she was sporting some black satin panties with a lace-lined hole allowing access to the hole in her own bottom. She had bought several different pairs of panties in various colours and designs from a website Sue had given her, and had enjoyed modelling them for David when they arrived. She had decided to wear her most simple black pair today, knowing that Sue would soon be seeing them and not wanting her sister to think she was dressing up for her benefit. She felt as if her skirt was transparent and anyone looking at her would know her naughty secret.

Julie had only just stepped on the curb when she heard a text notification ring from the handbag she was carrying. She fished around in her handbag for her phone - it had been a while since she had emptied her handbag of unnecessary items, and today she was carrying the two butt plugs her sister had given her along with the usual detritus. She read the message, a text from Sue:

"Two minutes. Two fingers. Don't disappoint me!"

Julie groaned, obviously her sister was watching and hoping to catch her out. Julie ran over to the driver's window of David's car. She knocked on the glass and motioned for David to wind the window down, shouting "I've got a text!" by way of explanation. David understood what was expected of him, having helped Julie with her homework assignment throughout the course of the week. He hastily drizzled some lube onto his right hand index and middle finger, excess fluid running down his hand and dripping on to his slacks. Julie backed her ass through the open window and held on to the frame of his car for support as David reached his hand under her skirt and poked his fingers through the opening in her risque underwear and pushed them deep inside her bumhole. He felt a little resistance but kept on pushing deeper inside her until his digits had been fully swallowed. Julie let out a low moan and he couldn't tell if it was an expression of shock, discomfort, or delight.

David withdrew himself from her sphincter's grip and she jiggled her tushy at him appreciatively. She stood up, turned around and gave him a quick kiss. "Love you!" she said, before making her way towards her sister's apartment. She couldn't believe her sister had managed to humiliate her so thoroughly before she had even left the sidewalk! She knocked on Sue's door and it opened seconds later. The sisters embraced in a quick hug but before Julie could greet her Sue started addressing her homework with an authoritative tone, clearly enjoying playing the role of schoolmarm and bossing around her little sister.

"Well, David's just texted me to let me know that your last exercise was completed satisfactorily. Overall you've done quite well over the past week - not perfect, not by a long shot, but well enough to have evaded punishment. Let's see if your hard work has paid off."

Sue took her sister by the hand and led her into her living room, where she had placed a dining chair. Sue sat down in it and placed a black latex glove on her right hand, pulling the material away from her wrist and releasing it so that it snapped against her skin. "Over you go!" she instructed Julie, and Julie placed her body across her big sister's lap obediently.

Sue lifted up Julie's skirt and roughly tucked the base of the fabric into the waistband. "Has my darling baby sister loosened up her little asshole for me?" With this she probed Julie through her satin panties, enjoying the feeling of her squirming uncomfortably on her lap. "Oh yes she did, didn't she?" Sue continued, pushing her fingers against the walls of Julie's anal cavity. "Very nice."

Julie beamed at the praise despite feeling a little embarrassed at the infantile tone her sister was addressing her with. She was glad for the modesty her underwear afforded her as she was sure her pussy would show her arousal and she didn't want Sue shaming her for it, although she was well aware she should be ashamed for taking such perverse delight in their taboo intimacy. Or should she? She had always had a special bond with her sister, and when Sue came out of the closet Julie had wondered if, had they not been sisters, they might have been lovers instead. Ultimately pleasure was pleasure, and Julie clenched her buttocks and spread out her fingers and toes in a sort of full-body stretch that caused a shiver to run down her spine.

"Someone's enjoying herself!" Sue withdrew her fingers and gave Julie's bottom an affectionate pat, resting her hand there and giving Julie's right buttock a little squeeze through her silky panties. "Now, I'm going to put my fingers back inside you, but this time I want you to try and resist me. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes ma'am."

"There's a good girl. Here we go then!' Sue pushed her fingers back inside her sister and Julie clenched her sphincter as hard as she could around her. "That's very good. Keep it up! Try and keep your sister out of your botty!"

Sue held her fingers still and Julie pushed them a little way out of her bottom. Sue rewarded her with a pat on her buttock with her naked free hand. She enjoyed groping and wobbling her sister's fleshy cheek whilst she carried on pushing her gloved fingers into Julie's resisting rosebud, enjoying the muscle's hold on her fingers.

"Yes, very good, very good indeed. Your husband will appreciate you developing that skill" said Sue after a couple of minutes toying with her sister. "Now I'm going to finger your dear little botty again, but now you are going to offer me no resistance at all."

She pushed her fingers into her sister again, and Julie tried to fight the urge to resist her. Try as she might, her body seemed unable to ignore Sue's intrusions. "Seems like someone doesn't want to let my fingers go! Do you like having me inside you that much? Do you want me stuck in there for ever and ever and ever?"

"No!" Julie cried, kicking her legs.

"Oh? Then why are you keeping me here... Oh, Julie, are you in love with me? Was this all a ruse? When you used to perv on me kissing boys I thought it was the boys you were interested in! The skimpy outfits, the smutty behaviour, and now asking me to train up your bottom... Julie Delmar, I am your sister, and you are a married woman! This could never work!"

"Shut up! I'm not in love with you!"

"Oh, really? Then why won't you let me go... Ah, yes, of course, you're hoping I'll tell Daddy what a hungry little bum-bum you have! All those times you sat your ass on his lap in your panties, and now you're arranging showing him your well-spanked bottom, like a baboon presenting her posterior... Is that it? Is that why you're grabbing me so hard? "

"Noooo!" Julie wailed, trying to loosen herself as much as possible.

Sue laughed at her sister's babyish pleadings and pulled her fingers out, resting her hand on Julie's lower buttocks. "Well, it looks like we have something for you to practice. Now, I have a couple of activities lined up for you this morning, but before we get started we should probably talk about safewords. I'm going to give you two of them. The most important one is 'red.' If you're properly hurt, something is wrong or you need me to stop for any reason, then say 'red' and I'll stop what I'm doing immediately. Is that clear?"

"Respectfully, but fuck you, ma'am! I'm going to take whatever you can throw at me!" Julie grinned to herself, glad to have stood up for herself a little after the humiliating exchange they'd just had. She certainly wasn't expecting Sue to respond by roughly pushing her off her lap and on to the ground!

"You insolent little bitch!" snapped Sue. "I'll show you what respect really looks like!" She stood up and grabbed Julie's ear, forcing her to crawl along by her feet as she left the room.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it! Ow ow ow! What are you going to do?" Julie's voice faltered out of nervousness as Sue led her into her bathroom. Sue tugged Julie up by her ear and she scrabbled to her feet. The two sisters stood in front of the sink. Julie saw in the mirror that Sue had once again filled her red rubber enema bag in advance, though the elder sister was currently running some warm water over her hands. She quickly moistened the two gloved fingers that had been up Julie's bottom just moments ago before squirting some liquid soap on them.

"Open wide!" said Sue, looking her sister in the eye through the mirror.

"Noooo!" Julie howled, stamping a foot and clenching her fists in protest.

"Yes!" Sue countered, slapping Julie's panty-clad backside with her free hand. "If you want me as your teacher you had better show me you can obey me, or else you can leave my apartment right now."

Julie winced, but opened her mouth obediently. "Tongue out!" her sister commanded, and Julie did so, scrunching up her eyes on preparation. "Eyes open! I want you to see what happens to disrespectful little bitches!" Julie opened her eyes, and Sue rubbed her soapy fingers on her sister's tongue, causing a lather to foam up. As Julie winced and gagged Sue rubbed her fingers along Julie's teeth and the roof of her mouth.

"If I'd known you were going to mouth off like an ungrateful brat I'd have invested in some bar soap for you to bite into. Rest assured that I will have some if I decide to carry on teaching you. Spit that out, and run your mouth under the tap."

 Julie did as instructed, lapping at the water greedily, desperate to get rid of the horrible taste. "Enough!" her sister commanded. "Tongue out again!" She continued lecturing her sister as she repeated the process. "I take my role as your teacher seriously, and that includes looking out for your best interests. I do not appreciate you swearing at me or wasting my time. I bring up safewords for your benefit, because I care about you. Can you understand how it hurts me to have you throw that back in my face?"

"Yes ma'am!" Julie whimpered, tears trailing down her cheeks and snot dribbling out of her nose and mixing with the slick saliva pouring out of her mouth. She genuinely did feel bad for offending her sister.

"Good. Rinse out." Sue sat down on her toilet, still looking at her sister's teary face in the mirror. "You can squirt three dollops of soap straight into your mouth, and hold it there whilst I give you a spanking. But first, let's get rid of these!" With these last words she tugged Julie's panties down past her knees.

"Not my panties! Do I have to?"

"Training panties are for girls who want to become obedient little anal sluts, and obedient little anal sluts aren't rude to their teachers. Entitled pieces of shit like that don't deserve nice panties."

Julie shuffled her underwear past her ankles and stepped out of them before applying the soap directly to her tongue. She lay over her sister's lap apprehensively; Sue and her parents had seen her bottom after one of David's fierce spankings, and her mother had even watched the spanking happen, but her husband was the only one to administer a spanking to her as an adult. Sue lifted up Julie's skirt and began slapping at her naked cheeks. Her strokes weren't as firm as David's, but they were rapid and unrelenting and fierce. David would always spank her rhythmically and methodically, but her angry sister was peppering her bottom and thighs at random, causing Julie to moan and kick her legs.

"Not so tough now, are we?" Sue asked rhetorically, raising her voice over her spanking and Julie's mewling. "I'm only using my hand on you for now, because I am too angry to trust myself to use an implement on your petulant little bottom. I had all sorts of fun activities for us to try this morning, and you had to spoil it by being a brat. These experiences would be new for you, which is why I thought it would be important to establish safewords. In fact, whilst we're here, let me give you a little taste of what I had lined up. Stand up, spit out that soap and pass me that toothpaste."

 Julie did as her sister instructed, sticking her tongue out expectantly; anything to get rid of that horrible soapy taste.

"Stop pulling faces and get back over my lap, you silly bitch!" Julie blushed, and did as her sister said. She once again felt her sister's fingers work their way into her backside, but this time they tingled as they bore into her. Julie whelped as the tingling intensified into a horrible sort of cool burning. "Ooh, someone's delicate bottom doesn't like that!" Sue's voice was upbeat and Julie could tell she was grinning, though Julie herself was now full on crying as her sister started her erratic spanking again.

Sue kept it up for a couple of minutes before Julie started begging her to stop. "No, no, no... Mercy! I've had enough! My bottom is really burning! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll listen! I'll do whatever you want!"

 Sue laughed and stopped what she was doing. "Whatever I want? Okay then. Here's a flannel you can use to clean out your bottom, I'll call David to pick you up. You can wait for him outside once you're done, I've seen enough of your ass for one morning."

 Julie dampened the flannel and poked the corner of it into her stinging hole. Her butt cheeks were sore to the touch, and when she saw them in the mirror it was as if they had been painted red; her sister's gloved hand had touched every part of her. She pushed the towel in deeper and let it go, it hung out of her like a strange tail. She repeated the process with the opposite corner of the wash cloth before rinsing the flannel out thoroughly in the sink and leaving it folded in the basin.

When she left the bathroom she couldn't see Sue, so she picked up her bag and wordlessly made her way out and stood anxiously on the sidewalk, waiting for her husband.

David drove up after what felt like fifteen minutes. He got out of the car and gave his wife a supportive hug. "I'm so sorry!" she wailed as she wrapped her arms around him. "I wasn't thinking, and she got so mad at me! She's really cross! I've ruined everything!"

"Hush now," David said. "I'm sure you didn't say anything you can't take back. Wait in the car and I'll go and smooth things over."

Julie climbed into the passenger seat, fidgeting on her spanked rear end. When David came out a few minutes later he gave her a long teacher's cane which bent back around on itself to form a perfect semi-circular handle, a folded note and her previously discarded underwear. "I have a daily punishment to administer instead of homework this week. She's happy to carry on training you starting next week, provided you agree to spend a long weekend with her once your training is finished. Friday evening to Monday morning, you'll follow every instruction to the best of your ability."

"Ooh, wow, really? If that's what it takes... Isn't you punishing me enough?"

"She expects me to punish you this week regardless, to show you still want her to be your sister. You really rubbed her up the wrong way. The weekend is to show you appreciate her training you and to repay her for her time."

"Geez. Okay. I thought she'd like my moxie."

"I think that was the problem, sometimes your shtick isn't as cute as you think it is. Well, we'll soon be home and we can get your punishment out the way, and then we have all of Sunday afternoon together."

"Yes sir." Julie said no more until they got home. Once inside they took off their shoes and David escorted Julie to their bedroom, where she had set a desk and chair up as a sort of office. David took Julie's pillow from the bed and placed it on the chair. He hit it a few times with the cane, getting used to its feel and weight. When he was satisfied with his strength and accuracy he turned to address his nervous wife.

"You are to bend over and place your hands upon the seat of your chair. I will strike your bottom twelve times; you shall count each one and repeat the phrase your sister has jotted down for you. I'll place her words on the chair here for you to read."

Julie assumed the position and David let loose on her bottom, the cane swishing through the air before connecting with a fearsome crack! "One!" Julie yelled, her voice heightened by the sudden fiery sting. "I shall show respect to the people I care about and display gratitude for the time they spend on me, for the care they have for me, and for their wisdom when it comes to my best interests. Oh, wow."

The married couple continued with Julie's punishment, and it wasn't long before Julie was crying again, partly from the pain but also from the emotional release. Once the twelfth stroke had left it's mark on her already sore backside she repeated her punishment mantra and turned to give her husband a cathartic hug. "Not yet!" David admonished her. "That was only the first half of your punishment. Is your black plug in your handbag?"

 Julie let out a little groan. "Yes, sir."

"Hands on the chair whilst I find it." Julie did as she was told, and soon felt the lubricated plug being pushed inside her. "Good girl. Now, you're to sit at your desk and copy down that punishment phrase fifty times. Clench your bottom around the plug on the odd numbered lines and get as loose as you can for the evens. Sue thinks it'll take about an hour; number each line and watch your spelling and penmanship. She wants to see it as proof of your commitment to your on-going relationship. Come and find me for a hug and some cold cream once you're done."

He gave his wife a quick peck on the cheek once she had gingerly sat on the chair, and left her to her writing. Julie shifted her weight from one side cheek to the other, the plug making its presence felt as she did so. She couldn't believe she had a whole week of this! She thought back to her previous session with her sister, how naughty and exciting it felt, and her good fortune immediately afterward. She let out a hollow laugh when she thought how crazily unsatisfied she had been with the way that morning had ended; as her read end throbbed and she started her tedious chore last Sunday's lucky find suddenly didn't seem so stupid!

Peace!

6 comments:

  1. Hello,
    The anal training is what I liked the most.
    Accepting the intrusion and then refusing the intrusion can obviously bring something out.
    Copying the lines with the same reciprocating motion (clench and loose) is also a very good idea, which redoubles the pain in another part of the body.
    (I see you haven't used your idea of memorizing digits)
    As a mirror-like effect have you seen the mysterious image on the site of Lion:
    "Strict Julie's hubby punished and humiliated"

    https://i2.wp.com/www.malechastityjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/david-rear.jpg?resize=370%2C400&ssl=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi j! Glad you liked that! I'm a big believer in having the punishment fit the crime, so memorizing digits of pi in this setting didn't cross my mind. I have it squirreled away for the right circumstances though!

      As for the photo, it's always fun to remember when Julie would have given you a slap for talking about violating her bottom, rather than gushing into her panties and begging for more!

      Delete
  2. Oh, well, that's a bit embarrassing. You even got a hold of my naked spanked bottom and put it out on the Internet for everyone to see!!!
    I certainly was "made to" this time. But I feel I got what I deserved, even the daily canings and plugged line writings. But I am left to wonder what Sue has in store for me over an entire weekend...

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be getting off easy if that's what I actually did when I got hold of your naked spanked bottom! Not that you need much help getting off!

      I'm sure you'll have fun at Sue's over your weekend, she's gotten her anger out of her system now... for the most part! And the fictional you paid heavily for your actual rudeness, when you thought you'd gotten off lightly! That was subtext clear enough to be domtext! And I still treat you better than my Reddit playmates!

      I'm glad you liked it, and hope you don't mind not being the first to read it!

      Delete
    2. I enjoyed not being the first to read it. It is subtly humiliating that way - a thing you are a master at.

      And yes, thank gawd I don't get treated like your Reddit playmates. That would be HORRIBLE...

      Delete
    3. You don't know the half of it! But yet they keep coming back! And I've read the real-life things you've made your esubbies do, so I'm not too concerned for them!

      Delete

Wanna comment? Go right ahead! I moderate all comments and am giddy with power, so be cool!

Posts People Like!