Wednesday, March 10, 2021

9 THINGS I'D POST ON TWITTER, IF I STILL USED TWITTER, VOLUME TWO

 It's Superman & Lois, not Superman & Steve.

Crumblr: A new app that will totally disrupt the apple-based dessert industry.

I have absolutely got depressed and binge watched Malcom in the Middle enough to be considered for the Avengers. Wanda Maximoff is the hero I didn't know I needed.

Genuinely just seen the following TV show listed - "Shut-ins: Britain's Fattest People - Where Are They Now?" I don't want to seem insensitive but... still shut inside, presumably?

Befriending a cowardly lion is a great idea as long as you never have to sleep.

You know who's a great dad? Superman, on Superman & Lois, Tuesdays on the CW.

I thought my drinking problem was bad, but I've got to the point where I'm craving new episodes of Bar Rescue more than actual alcohol.

Clarice Starling may ruffle the feathers of those pencil pushers at the Bureau, but she's a darn fine agent and she gets results, damn it!

Call me crazy but I would forego desserts for the rest of my life if I could have well-cooked eggs whenever I wanted! So underrated. #EggsPlease!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and farm-fresh well-cooked eggs? To die for! Sous-vide is 'da bomb for eggs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that sounds delicious! Definitely a priority for when I'm back on my feet! I have a couple of fried egg sandwiches every morning and it's something I had to fight for but it puts me in such a good mood for the rest of the day. They're often a little over or underdone, I don't think they'll be doing any sous-vide for me!

      Delete

Wanna comment? Go right ahead! I moderate all comments and am giddy with power, so be cool!

Posts People Like!