Tuesday, April 13, 2021

STRICT JULIE'S FINAL ANAL DISCIPLINE AND HUMILIATION!

Earlier today my close personal friend, the sophisticate, wordsmith and trainee streetwalker Julie, of Strict Julie Spanks, commented on Sunday's alternate ending to the final chapter in her anal training trilogy. I posted it hoping to both whet her appetite and get a little rise out of her. I know how much she disliked the ending to my original story in which she asked her sister for help with marital arts, calling it "stoopid" publicly in my comment section and complaining about it to me via e-mail when I first sent it to her:

Very exciting! I enjoyed your story greatly (except for the 'ending" ☹️).

Though I think further sessions with Sue are called for, not just one and done.

can imagine the txting and the blushing that results.

This was the sort of positive feedback I used to get from her, early on. Within a fortnight of swapping e-mails and starting my blog she announced her intentions of showing me off to the world. I'd never been so flattered! She sent me the following e-mail:

I want to create a post sending my readers over to your blog soon.

Is it ok if I use the (lightly edited) below story as a bit of an extra?

I knew exactly what would be lightly edited out first! Fair enough, I'd written it as a kind of joke, hanging a lampshade on the fact that I couldn't think of a particularly satisfying ending. I wrote her a sequel with a much stronger, sexier ending that had a little meta reference to the real Julie's dissatisfaction.

I had an idea in my head of how the second chapter would play out, but abandoned that when Julie was rather rude to me when we were discussing her real world punishment. That left me with an overabundance of sexy ideas to use in the final chapter. A further e-mail left me with a great idea on how to conclude my little trilogy. I had been planning on doubling down with another fantastical discovery, more ridiculous than the first. The ending was so ostentatious and absurd that I had trouble writing it, as I was convulsing with laughter and grinning so broadly I couldn't focus on the screen.

It's a good thing I write for my own amusement, because I found Julie's response to be disgusting, reeking of naked entitlement:

This new ending sounds about right. It's sort of what I expect from life, care home boy.

It's no secret to readers of her blog that Julie is loaded; her family has a second home, she and her husband pay for maids, personal trainers and high end sex workers. She just wrote about how she had her husband fuck her on a bed covered with five grand in cash. Little clues like that! Fair enough, she got an education, worked hard, married well, she has no dependants, more power to her! It doesn't mean she shouldn't be grateful, and certainly doesn't give her the right to take pot shots at those less fortunate.

I'm all in favour of strong women, I've been reading Julie's blog for years and like it when she dominates weak men with elegance and intelligence, stabbing at their vulnerabilities as if she is deftly wielding a foil. This comment was more like a lazy swipe with a bludgeon. Where's the finesse?

There's been a lot of provocation from her lately. Put simply, her attitude has looked like this:

She's lippy in more ways than one!

Whilst I strive to keep fair Julie as so:

Taking care of business, open for business, or business as usual?

I decided once more to scrap my plans and write the third chapter with her recent attitude in mind, an ending designed to surpass her expectations. So here we go!


David Delmar pulled his car up outside his sister-in-law Sue's apartment for the third Sunday in as many weeks. His wife, Julie, was sat uncomfortably in the passenger seat, squirming around awkwardly in order to keep her weight off her stinging bottom. She was visiting her sister, seeking her tutelage in order to familiarise her with different aspects of assplay. Last week's training session had ended abruptly when Julie had thoughtlessly insulted her older, smarter and more attractive sibling, braying an obscenity out of her stupid mouth without any consideration of the repercussions. She had been given a harsh spanking by her sister, and has suffered the indignity of having toothpaste applied liberally to her ringpiece.

As penance for her offensive language and disrespect David had been caning Julie every day since; 12 fierce strokes with a thick bamboo cane, as per Sue's instructions. For her part, Julie had been carefully writing out "I shall show respect to the people I care about and display gratitude for the time they spend on me, for the care they have for me, and for their wisdom when it comes to my best interests" fifty times a day whilst sitting on a bulbous butt plug. David thought the punishment was a little excessive, but he did hope those words would penetrate his gorgeous wife's thick skull, she really could be a stupid thoughtless bitch from time to time. He let out a little sigh and gave the Lord a quick prayer, hoping his wife would gain some wisdom and decorum. He knew he was marrying a feisty little firecracker, but he assumed she would learn from her mistakes; his young bride's shtick may be cute now, but he didn't want her carrying this attitude into her thirties! And it would certainly seem ridiculous and infantile coming from a forty year old woman!

"Behave yourself!" he warned his wife. "Have fun, but be safe, and listen to your sister. I'll be back this afternoon." Sue had advised that as she had been forced to cut last week's lesson short she should extend this final lesson to six hours instead of the normal two. Julie gave David a kiss and left the automobile, taking her lines and Sue's cane with her.

As she approached Sue's door she passed two men, one looked about fifty, the other thirty. They were wearing identical black suits and large black sunglasses. Julie knocked on Sue's door, and she opened it immediately. "Come in," Sue said, watching the men with interest.

"Who were those guys?" Julie asked.

"Something to do with the Government. Weird really."

"Are you in trouble?" Julie asked.

"No, nothing like that, they're going door to door. I believe you have some lines for me?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Julie handed her sister her sheaf of papers.

Sue quickly skimmed through them. "There are fifty more lines than I was expecting."

Julie blushed. "I wasn't sure whether you expected me to be punished this morning or not."

"And so you asked your husband to punish you early this morning to be on the safe side. Oh dear, what an eager beaver! You always were something of a teacher's pet, as well as a daddy's girl. I bet you used to remind the teacher to collect homework, a proper little brown noser! Let me see your bottom."

Embarrassed, Julie turned around and raised her short skirt to expose her marked posterior.

Sue let out a low whistle and ran her fingers across her sister's buttocks, appreciating the heat and the raised welt marks. "David wasn't fucking around! Good. You need a little discipline in your life, I think. Mom and Dad were much too easy on you. No underwear, I see?"

"After you got cross last week I wasn't sure I'd earned them."

"Ha! A very sensible attitude. You may put your panties back on once you get home.Well, let's get down to business."

For the next few hours Sue set about introducing a variety of objects and substances to her sister's eager hole. Julie experienced a cornucopia of new sensations, some more pleasurable than others.

Eventually Sue donned a large pink strap-on dildo, putting on the harness over her clothes. Julie discovered she had no problem taking it provided she prepare herself by using the purple penile attachment on a Hitachi magic wand to loosen herself up, and also found that if she removed the attachment and held the wand to her clit and pussy lips whilst she was being buggered she could bring herself to loud, powerful orgasm.

The two sisters had whiled away the morning experimenting in such a fashion. It was now the early afternoon and the pair were on Sue's bed, preparing to give Julie another reaming. Sue was kneeling on the bed, drizzling maple syrup on to her prosthetic rubber phallus. Julie was lying face down on the bed, craning her neck upwards to greedily lick the sugary syrup off her sister's cock, sucking it and giving it little kisses. She cast her mind back over the morning's activities, and couldn't remember feeling so happy or so deviant.

Suddenly a strange and terrifying creature burst through the wall of Sue's bedroom, sending rubble flying. The air was thick with dust, and the monstrous beast made it's way to the foot of Sue's bed. It was bipedal, with thin spindly legs and a sleek torso, from which protruded a long, thick neck. It's head resembled that of a goat, and it leaned forward and emitted a high pitched scream that made the ladies' skin crawl. The monster has giant leathery wings, which it extended as it made its demonic cry.

The two women shrieked with fear and scrambled instinctively to the head of the bed, clutching each other in pure primal panic. As she had gotten to her knees and crawled over to her sister Julie has evacuated the three billiard balls that she had pushed into her rectum. Now as they clung to each other Julie felt her bladder empty itself, spraying hot urine on to Sue's bedding, where it pooled around their bottoms and feet.

Whilst Julie soiled herself a man in black entered the room through the hole the creature had created. He was the younger of the two that had visited Sue earlier. He ran over to the creature, lunging as if to tackle it, but the creature grabbed him, throwing him to the floor before quickly punching a hole in the man's chest and plucking out his heart.

The creature raised the organ into the air, blood pouring from roughly severed arteries. He was clearly about to bite into it, but there was a strange sound, and instead the beast dropped to the floor, curling up in the fetal position. The older man in black stepped through the hole in the wall, carrying a strange flashing device, the source of the strange siren sound. He kept one end trained on the quivering creature.

"Sorry to inconvenience you ladies. My late colleague and I have been tracking this creature ever since it crossed the border into Canada. I'm sorry you had to encounter it. It won't be hurting anybody else."

"The fuck is that thing?" Sue asked breathlessly.

"This is the cryptid known as the Jersey Devil. We believe it's here in Ontario on vacation."

"What?" Julie asked, not believing her ears, fear causing her to shake and tears to roll down her eyes.

"Yeah, what? What is going on?" A third figure entered the room, a teenage boy in a yellow hoodie, his hair a mop of curls. He addressed the cowering women. "Calm down. Do you know what's going on?"

"No" the women answered, still huddled together.

"Okay. I do. I can tell you what's going on." His face softened and he gave them a wide smile. "You're on my prank show, Prank Encounters!"

The two women took a second to process this information, and then Sue burst out laughing. "Oh my God, you really got us! Hey, you're one of the kids from Stranger Things!"

It was indeed, the one with the jacked up grill. He's actually eighteen years old, so it was okay for him to be in the room with a naked slut. "That's right!" he said. "Your reactions were priceless! We're just wrapping up the third season, and this is the first time anybody has ever pissed themselves!"

The older man in black holstered his device and started clapping; his colleague got to his feet and did the same, his missing heart clearly being a clever practical effect. The creature got to its feet too, upon further inspection it was a little person on stilts wearing rubbery prosthetics. He too joined in the applause.

"That's so cool!" Sue said. " Where are the cameras?"

"Your landlord let us come in and plant them all over the place when you went out for groceries last Wednesday" the kid from Stranger Things said. "You're the new stars of my Netflix show! Do you have anything to say Julie? We obviously got you pretty good!"

Julie thought for a second before opening her gormless mouth. "Well, this certainly isn't how I thought my visit today would end. I guess it's not the sort of thing I expect from life!"

The End


I hope you enjoyed the story! It's not where I thought we'd end up, but I'm happy with it nevertheless!

Oh, and it seems important to the real Julie that I tell you how she used to masturbate against a stuffed animal named Doggy. You can read about it here, as well as some of her fantasies and real life antics, including the fact that she came from proofreading the article I'm sending you to. There's also another photo of her in a different outfit to the one I showed earlier, but the same panties. She does own a second pair. They have pictures of watermelon on them.

Peace!

6 comments:

  1. 😢 Thank you for my very public punishment, Sir, for calling you that which I should never have ever done. I apologize from the bottom of my heart. It was insensitive of me, and I deserve this punishment.

    The photos you included to punish me are indeed two of the most embarrassing ones I ever published. Out of context, in the light of day here, I can see how shameful they truly are. The view of my vagina, as you see in the first photo and hilight in the caption, is the view both men and women have of me when I am being spanked across my husbands knee in the hiked up and fully bent over position. You can see why such a punishment, with witnesses, makes my tummy churn so. I feel exactly as if you have given me that public spanking, in that position, in front of all our readers. I am so sorry for what I wrote 😢

    I am hoping your readers will not follow that link and read about my shameful secret with doggy. I had forgotten completely that I had revealed it there. I wish I could go and edit it out now, but fully accept and acknowledge that keeping it there is part of your punishment of me, Sir.

    I shall show respect to the people I care about and display gratitude for the time they spend on me, for the care they have for me, and for their wisdom when it comes to my best interests.

    I shall show respect to the people I care about and display gratitude for the time they spend on me, for the care they have for me, and for their wisdom when it comes to my best interests.

    I shall show respect to the people I care about and display gratitude for the time they spend on me, for the care they have for me, and for their wisdom when it comes to my best interests.

    😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! I suspect you'd have had more fun had you accepted your further private punishment. As I said above, I do strive to keep you in a state of perpetual horniness! Even more than your default!

      Just so you know, and all future readers (a fair number found out about your humiliation before you did!), I had thought of a number of exciting activities you would have taken part in, at least one idea I think would have been new to you! A couple of ideas I cut from the last story because you swore at me and I had to punish you a little then, I was going to use them here but your recent behaviour means you've spoilt the fun for everybody!

      When you were too chicken to accept my private punishment, claiming you were too sophisticated, I planned on writing a full story featuring all those activities. Sue would bring David in at the end to take your anal virginity, but as soon as he started you would freak out, bursting in to tears, insisting you were too sophisticated to take a cock in the ass, crying for your Mommy and running out the apartment naked! When you insulted me publicly, and not even in a clever way, I decided even that was too good for you!

      Also, readers may not be aware that using the Hitachi wand as described is how you really do take it up the arse. You wrote so in the comments of a different blog about a month ago and I thought "I'm definitely having that!"

      It looks like the punishment has done it's job, the same job all punishment should do, and that's bringing us closer together. You are officially in my good graces again!

      Delete
    2. Yes Sir, you're right about my anal intercourse. When my husband gives me anal intercourse I can orgasm if I press the Hitachi wand against my pussy at the same time as he repeatedly thrusts into my bottom hole. If I am sufficiently excited, my fingers alone can accomplish the same, though the orgasm is not as intense.

      Delete
    3. I meant how you use the vibrating purple plug attachment to loosen yourself up for him! Stretching yourself out good and proper like an eager little ass freak!

      Delete
  2. The choir of readers14 April, 2021 12:02

    The choir of readers :
    Nothing new under the sun :
    JStern (monomaniac): commando in town in little skirt!
    Franck: Cornucopia! I would at least have learned a new word
    Olivia: remember Timmy
    Anon: How did she put him in his place!
    Owiva: full online penance...
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vvzgpTXrD7M/WrZdQWd-rLI/AAAAAAAAIkU/HGQ165yRzRUEXwNe72wssIwh43v7JOmUgCLcBGAs/s400/DSCN2609a.jpg
    Owiva : embarassed beyond belief...
    Anonymous: dia-per ... dia-per ...
    Anon: slip-per ... slip-per
    David: Julie ... Julie ... this girl reminds me of someone ....
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great handle, nice bit!

      Not quite sure I understand everything you refer to, but you did make me chuckle! I wouldn't call j.stern a monomaniac, whilst that's definitely something he enjoys he's brought up a bunch of other pecadilloes!

      I do remember poor Timmy and how Julie humiliated him, and indeed some of her other "esubbies™." She's lucky I take good care of my toys!

      I enjoyed your comment, but don't poke too much fun at my meagre readership, I can't afford to drive anyone away!

      Delete

Wanna comment? Go right ahead! I moderate all comments and am giddy with power, so be cool!

Posts People Like!