Wednesday, April 7, 2021

STRICT JULIE HUMILIATED ONCE MORE!

Hello Functionistas! My last blog post has already become my most popular one to date, thanks to a link from my friend and muse, Julie of Strict Julie Spanks. It's funny how more people read that story rather than the first post she linked to, I imagine it's because the first time round after the link she posted one of my stories as well as a graphic depiction of how she LARPed it with multiple sex toys, whilst this time she presented it as an alternative to hearing her prattle on about her philosophy on political analysis. Walter Cronkite never uploaded photos of himself naked jerking off, we don't need you trying to wrap your head around current affairs. Everyone stay in your lanes!

I'm kidding, of course. For what it's worth I found I've had some formal education in the philosophy of politics, though not in politics itself, and thought her opinions were common sense and apolitical, preaching scepticism as a general sensible approach, which is something I wholeheartedly agree with. Of course the comments immediately turned into a nest of vipers, with some opining that republicans lie more than democrats and others saying that democrats aren't called on for lying when they should be, or are confusing lying with figurative speaking and hyperbole. Oh well, can't blame a girl for trying!

Despite my joking I do like to know a bit about the deviants who write the blogs I follow! It's more interesting to me that these are real people with full lives rather than flimsy characters in a story. That said, if stories are what you're after I should mention that all my Strict Julie Fanfiction has been tagged as such, and that anything I've scribbled down that you might find titillating has been labelled "Pure Filth."

As for my real life, I received a letter redirected from my temporary flat me that my PIP benefit will be increased by 75p a week starting next Monday! This may not seem like a huge deal for someone homeless and bedbound who has gone months waiting for physiotherapy or for a suitable housing solution, but it does mean that once a week I can have a Mars bar without worrying about the cost! Except whoops, no I can't, because I called the office to make sure they were aware I'm living in a care home, and because they weren't they've stopped that benefit until they get exact dates for all my hospital visits and details of what the care home staff are doing for me! It should take no longer than a couple of months, and could be sorted in days if they can get all their information over the phone, but it means my benefits might be cut even though I'm paying for the care home plus rent and council tax on my temporary flat! Then again, they were unaware that my health has gotten worse, so maybe they'll pay me arrears as I've been bedridden for over fifteen months. When I first got the PIP they backpaid me all the money I would have got if my first application had been successful. It's very Kafkaesque. Luckily I was just paid my PIP and received an unexpected  refund from my old credit card provider. I'll be fine as long as they eventually pay me something, but it's hassle I could do without.

Things have simmered down on the Reddit front, I'm playing with a trans girl who is pretending to be all shy about being diapered whilst I interview a babysitter for her over dinner (I'm also the sitter!). It's my first role play in the third person and my first encounter with a trans person, and it's going great! There haven't been many posts that have caught my eye, not that I've been on it as much as I was. Stinky Lips hasn't got back to me in a few days, I don't know if she's just taking a break or if I finally found one of her limits! Babycakes is still playing along, though she is hard work; all she wants to do is please me but she has an aversion to any kind of decision making. It's a shame because she writes beautifully and is kinkier than four fetishists sharing a barstool (ask if you need to hear how that works!)! Her reluctance to give any sort of direction makes it feel like raising a child as much as flirting with a kinkster! Still, it's better than nothing!

So, on to the main event! My last story was a rather sweet tale I wrote for my friend Julie imagining her learning the recorder and (SPOILER ALERT) being hoodwinked into given an embarrassing performance in front of her extended family and various family friends. It was a very sweet story, largely PG. You could take out the sex and spanking and it would essentially be the same story; the subservience and humiliation would remain. Commenter j.stern asked if it had to end so well, which is an interesting question. My answer to him was this:

Endings are hard! I liked how grounded the story felt, there's a certain logic to all the actions, I think stretching the humiliation past one song would be unrealistic and wouldn't add much, better have Mommy come in and rescue the situation like she's taking control of an unruly toddler! Similarly a little teasing from Sue is enough to know she's embarrassed herself without the whole party pointing and laughing or whatever. Plus the story was about Julie doing this thing because she loves her husband, I like how it ended with her getting horny and loving him despite him making her look like a freak, or even because of it! Also I really liked that line of dialogue that the story ends on, as well as the one about wanting to sleep with a musician.

So yeah, I think it did have to end well! I suppose she could have messed up the song and gotten a spanking for ruining the party, or she gets stage fright and pisses herself or something, but the ending that's there is the most satisfying one I can think of.

I stand by those words, they're as true for me now as they were when I wrote them a couple of hours ago! Endings are the hardest thing to nail, harder even than opening lines. In real life there are no real endings, the worst thing to do to someone telling an anecdote is to keep asking what happened next; you are sure to get diminishing returns. Most of my endings imply more excitement ahead; looking back through my fanfic sometimes it's explicitly written what else Julie has in store for her, other times it's suggested more is coming without giving any specifics. The one ending Julie didn't like was my super unrealistic ending to the first story in which her sister introduces her to the joys of assplay; it's also the only story she wanted a sequel for! I think this is a natural reaction to a story with a disappointing ending, you want the camera to keep rolling. When I wrote a sequel for her (I know I shouldn't indulge the wretched creature, but sometimes baby gets her bottle!) the ending explicitly mentioned a week of ass-punishing discipline for the fictional Julie and hints of two further adventures. I also indulged my internal Dan Harmon with a meta reference to how the real life Julie disliked the ending of the original. I knew it would have to end that way as soon as she opened her whiny trap!

In my defence, I know the original ending was a kind of cop-out, I admitted to as much at the time. The logical conclusion would have been for Sue to slap her sister on the ass on the way out the door and remind her to do her homework; there was no real need to extend the story past that point. Still, reading the ending again just now made me laugh, partly knowing it got a rise out of my friend (I don't often troll, but when I do I commit to the bit!) and partly because 400 dollars cash is such a great specific; it's a substantial sum of money but still relatively low, you'd be disappointed if that was all you won on a game show, and in a fictional world where anything can happen it's quite a measly sum. But it's ludicrous to think you'd find that amount on the street! The fact it's not even a round 500 clams indicates a real paucity of imagination or a need to reign in one's fantasies. It's a solid joke that I will defend with my last breath!

I am just as proud of the ending to my recorder piece, but j.stern got me thinking. What if the story had carried on further, or what if her performance didn't go over so well? I thought of the recorder idea one afternoon and, without a sub of my own to torment, wrote it up as a story with Julie being the victim of her husband's infantilising shenanigans. This sequel is even less thought out, written merely as an exercise in depravity inspired by an insatiable French deviant, if that isn't a tautology! Once again, my teasing comes from a place of affection. if you leave a comment I won't necessarily insult you or your countrymen! And so on to the main event, a hastily thought up tale that pushes the boundaries of what I myself find palatable. You have been warned!

A classic example of why women should be seen and not heard!

It was the evening of Sunday the 19th of December, 2021. Julie and David Delmar were outside a secluded manor house, about to join a party David had been invited to by some friends. Julie was still feeling a little embarrassed by the events of the night before. Her husband had tricked her into a giving a humiliating demonstration of her ability to play the recorded, a skill she had grudgingly indulged her husband by learning; she had no idea he was looking to infantilise her so publicly when she agreed to appease him. Before they left for tonight's party she had doubled back inside to make sure the childish instrument and sheet music were safely buried at the bottom of her wardrobe. She'd also searched the trunk of the car, the glove compartment, the interior pockets and under the seats for any further surprises. When they arrived at their destination she had insisted David turn out his pockets, and was relieved to find he was carrying no more than a bottle of wine to give their hosts.

She still felt a little nervous as David rapped on the wooden door of the old mansion, but was impressed when they were greeted warmly by a welcoming member of staff. It was unclear whether the aged gentleman was a permanent member of staff or just hired for the event, and when they entered the manor's grand hall Julie had to wonder if the house itself was rented for the party or whether David's friend lived there. There were already forty or fifty people there, all adults in smart dress; some fancier than others. They were standing around in small groups, some of them already nibbling on snacks from a lavish buffet set up against the far wall. There were no windows, but tapestries hung from the walls as well as large paintings depicting classic English fox hunters, on horseback and with their hounds. A fire blazed in a grand fireplace. Young ladies and gentlemen in white shirts with pink bow ties were circulating with trays of hors d'oeuvres and drinks in glass flutes. "How do you know these people again?" Julie asked David.

"I told you, they're friends I met online. Relax, have a drink." David took two glasses of champagne from a young brunette, who smiled wanly at them. He passed one to his wife and approached an inviting couple of a similar age to himself and Julie. He introduced Julie and himself and they all bumped elbows awkwardly; though they'd all been inoculated against COVID-19 hand-shaking was considered unnecessary and unhygienic. After a few minutes small talk they parted ways and went on to mingle with other guests.

After twenty pleasant minutes of small talk, nibbles and delicious champagne it seemed like all the guests had gathered and a woman in a fancy blue ballgown made her way to the roaring fire. She picked up a small hand bell from one end of the mantlepiece, ringing it to draw the attention of the guests.

"Gather round, gather round. Nice and close together, we're all friends here! A nice semi-circle, that's the trick. You can all see and hear me? Yes? Good!

Thank you all for coming to this year's Winter Fling. It's good to see some new faces as well as some old friends, and it looks like tonight's little soiree will be just as enjoyable as our past successes! I see most of you are fed and watered, do help yourself to canapes whenever you wish, the help will be bringing out a selection of desserts later on in the evening. We have plenty of activities planned for tonight, and I imagine some of you are keen to start your own fun! But first, party tricks! Is there a David and Julie Delmar amongst us?"

"That's us!" David volunteers, grasping Julie's hand and raising his other in the air.

"Well, why don't you come up here and help me get this party started! David and Julie, ladies and gentleman!"

The Delmars stepped forward as the assorted guests gave them a warm round of applause. Julie immediately felt apprehensive; why was she being put on the spot in front of this throng of people? There were sixty or seventy strangers assembled now, all gazing at her and her husband. What were they expected to do?

When the clapping stopped the lady in blue spoke to the group again. "I believe Julie here is something of a musician in her spare time, and will be gracing us with a performance tonight! Let's make her feel welcome!"

There was some more enthusiastic clapping, but this time when it subsided it was Julie who spoke. "I'm sorry, I'm not a musician, I don't have an instrument. I'm sorry, er, miss, but I think you've been misinformed." With this last remark she shot her husband a dark look. He wasn't going to fool her with the same trick twice!

"Nonsense, my dear! I hear you put on a show at a party just last night. Surely you won't deny us your talent. What instruments do you play?"

Julie stopped glaring at her husband, but couldn't bring herself to look the domineering woman in the eye. Instead she looked at the bottom of her fabulous dress. "The recorder, miss." Why was she addressing this woman in the manner of a little girl? Was it because she suddenly felt like a naughty child who hadn't done her homework?

"You may call me Dolores. I don't think we have a recorder, but I think there's a clarinet in the observatory, I could ask Winston to bring it for you?"

"Thank you, but I wouldn't even be sure how to hold it. And I can't read sheet music, I wrote the letters for all the notes underneath in my book. I'm sorry."

"Oh dear. I was rather relying on you entertaining us this evening. What else can you do with that pretty little mouth of yours?"

Julie stared at the woman, momentarily struck dumb by this sudden change in direction. "I bet she sucks cock really well!" a man in the audience shouted.

"She does okay!" David called in response. over the cheers and laughter.

"Prove it!" came another voice from the crowd. 

"It seems like you have a suggestion" Delores announced. "Are you going to give the people what they want, or are you going to disappoint us once more?"

"I'm game if you are!" David said loudly, causing the crowd to cheer once more. David lent in so he could whisper in his wife's ear. "It's a swingers party. If you're chicken you can red out and go home, but I think we should stay and have a little fun."

As Julie weighed her options David unbuckled his belt and opened up the front of his pants, unleashing his hard dick. Julie was certainly nervous, but she had been naked in front of strangers before, and had engaged in very adult behaviour both with and without her husband's presence or precise knowledge. Furthermore, she'd had embarrassingly enthusiastic sex with her husband in front of an onlooker, and had permitted David to receive both handjobs and blowjobs both in front of her and in her absence but with her blessing. Never anywhere near as public or performative as this, though!

She decided to ignore the butterflies in her stomach and knelt before her husband, earning herself the most jubilant applause so far! She took one hand and held it up in a fist, before extending her fingers quickly in succession and closing her hand a finger at a time, a theatrical flourish that would have suited a magician about to perform a sleight of hand trick. The crowd grew silent as she opened her hand and placed it around the shaft of David's eager cock. She looked him square in the eyes as she took his balls in her other hand, and squeezed them a little as she brought her mouth around the purple head of his prick.

She gave a very performative, exaggerated blowjob, moving her head and her hand back and forth more than necessary, jiggling the arm holding her husband's testicles up and down, and making appreciative little noises as best she could. When she felt his cock shiver and jerk, unloading it's payload on the roof of her mouth, she drew her head back and released his shrinking manhood. She stood up, faced the crowd, swallowed, wiped the back of her hand across her lips and did a little curtsey.

The crowd applauded enthusiastically, and David made himself presentable once again. He stood next to his wife, gave a little bow, and then gave his wife an affectionate side hug and a kiss on the cheek. The crowd loved it. Now Julie could see them properly she realised some of them were touching themselves through their casual eveningwear, and a couple of the ladies were stimulating their partners. It seemed she had done a good job warming them up.

"Very well done, Julie, you have more talent than you led us to believe! Winston has brought us the clarinet, if you would like to try and give us a tune." Dolores offered the instrument to Julie, who couldn't help but laugh.

"I guess I'll try anything once!" Julie said, smiling at her own defeat. She put the woodwind to her lips and blew, pressing random keys as she did so. For about ten seconds she produced an array of discordant sounds, before handing the instrument back to her hostess. "I'm sorry, I have no idea how to play this."

"No, you certainly don't! I wonder if we'd have more luck sticking it up your bottom!"

"Try it!" came an immediate heckle, amid some nervous laughter.

"Maybe!" Dolores responded, a twinkle in her eye. "But I fear my clarinet is quite fragile, perhaps something else would be a better alternative?"

"I would like to stick my dick in her asshole!" said a handsome young man with a French accent. Julie looked at him, blushing at his forthrightness. He was cute, big but athletic with wide features. He wouldn't look out of place in one of those dancing movies, or even in a Magic Mike film! Julie realised she was staring at him and averted her gaze.

"A splendid idea," said Dolores, "but I'd best check her out first. May I?" she asked Julie, raising two fingers pressed tightly together.

"You may" said Julie, full of a new found confidence. She turned side on to the crowd, raised her dress and dropped her panties to the floor. She stepped out of them and picked them up, noting that the gusset was noticeably wet. They were a rather plain full-backed pair of undies, she hadn't planned on revealing them and so hadn't dressed for the occasion. She passed them to David, who flung them into the crowd without a second's hesitation.

She kept the back of her dress raised above her waist and bent forward slightly, presenting her backside to the domineering Dolores, who wasted no time pulling one buttock to the side with one hand and sliding two fingers from the other hand into her clenched hole. Julie was relieved to find her fingers cold but slimy, Dolores must have lubricated them whilst she was dealing with her underwear. After a few uncomfortable seconds she felt them being removed, and she dropped her skirt and stood upright.

Dolores was cleaning her fingers with a wet wipe, which she dropped into an opaque plastic bowl. "I'm afraid you are a little dirty, my dear. We have Fleet enemas in all our bathrooms for those of you who need to use them, but for you I have the traditional rubber kind." She produced a red rubber bag with a long hose ending in a thick nozzle. "Alas, it is empty. Perhaps some of you gentlemen would be kind enough to fill it for me?"

One man stepped forward and took the sack and tubing from Dolores, and then turned his back on the room and adjusted the front of his trousers. Julie was horrified to realise he was pissing into the bag! When he was done he gave the bag to another man who followed suit! When a third man had relieved himself also he passed the bag back to the front.

"Will you accommodate me?" Dolores asked, living up the nozzle. Julie paused for a second. Was this where she was going to draw the line? She had taken enemas before, and she had swallowed mouthfuls of her own piss in secret, before giving it to her husband to imbibe. Was this really that much worse? And was she going to lose face in front of all these people, who she had already degraded herself in front of?

"Do I have to?" Julie pleaded.

"If you wish to take this man inside you then yes, I must insist. It's perfectly safe, all our guests have insisted they have a clean bill of health, and my staff will be keeping a timeline of who interacted with whom. This is a good time to remind everyone not to play with anyone if they are unwell, and to only play with those who give their consent. There will be severe repercussions if anyone breaks these rules. Severe repercussions To whit, you do not have to take this enema or anything else, I'm sure another will volunteer if it is beyond your comfort level."

Once more Julie's ego and her lust overruled what little cautiousness she possessed. She stood side on to the crowd once more and hiked up her dress. There was clapping, but no laughter or cheering. Then the whole crowd stood in silence as Dolores pushed the nozzle into Julie and released the unpleasant contents of the bag into her waiting back passage.

After a few minutes Julie felt the nozzle being pulled out of her and her butthole being given a quick wipe. She looked around for a bathroom but Dolores discarded her wipe once more into the translucent bowl before picking the bowl up and giving it to David.

"Perhaps you would do the honour of catching your wife's discharge?" Dolores asked him.

"Um, sure!" David said, clearly taken aback. Julie was glad to see he was uncomfortable too. He stepped behind her and raised the bowl to her anus, and Julie pushed the foul liquid out of her. The large bowl obfuscated the exact nature of her noisy discharge, but the bowl was clearly filling with a runny brown liquid. Julie punctuated her discharge with some loud staccato farts, and the pressure on her bladder caused her to urinate herself. It was incredibly undignified, and Julie was so embarrassed she found herself fighting back both laughter and tears!

When she was sure she was done she announced "I'm finished!" and David put down the bowl before cleaning her rosebud with the wet wipes, inside and out. He placed them into the bowl and promptly covered it with a lid Dolores passed him.

Dolores placed her fingers in Julie's cavity once again. "She's ready for you!" she informed the French guest who had spoken up earlier.

"May I?" he asked, lifting up the back of her dress.

"Please do" she responded breathlessly, eliciting cheers from the crowd once again. The Frenchman pushed the tip of his penis into her and placed his hands on her hips, allowing the back of her dress to drape over them as a sort of modesty shield. He plunged his penis into her, and she bent forward slightly. David embraced her for support as the Frenchman ventured further into her, using a reciprocating in and out motion to reach new depths. Julie winced as he reached a clenched area further inside her than the nozzle or Dolores' fingers had reached, and she touched her slick cunt through her dress. Stimulating herself this way made the deep dicking easier to withstand, but the Frenchman climaxed inside her and withdrew long before she approached orgasm herself.

He backed off her, dropping her dress and tidying himself away. Julie offered him a hug and he reciprocated, giving her a quick "Merci!" before heading back to the applauding crowd.

"Very entertaining" said Dolores, "but I am still short a musical act. I fear that if neither of you can provide one then I'm going to have to punish you both."

Oh my gawd thought Julie. Haven't I been through enough? I never said I was a fucking musician!

"Well, I can't play an instrument, and Julie insisted on leaving hers at home. It looks like you'll have to punish us," said David.

"Very well" said Dolores. "Bare your bottoms and bend over. You can use the wall for support if you must. Any guests who feel you have let them down are free to give either or both of you a stroke with my paddle."

The Delmars did as they were instructed. Soon a long line formed, the man at the front was given a paddle, and he delivered two swift blows, one to Julie's exposed rear end and one to David's. A few guests only spanked David, a good many more, mainly men, would only spank Julie. But most guests happily paddled them both, causing them each to moan and shriek, occasionally standing upright and rubbing their sore bottoms before assuming the position for some more. Eventually all the guests who wanted to join in the fun had done so, and Dolores addressed the married couple once more.

"Your punishment is over! That is, of course, after I have got my licks in!" Dolores smacked Julie's bum with the paddle twice in quick succession before doing the same to David. "All done!" she said, as they rubbed their aching behinds. That is, unless you wish to take a swing at your wife, Mr Delmar?" she asked, proffering the paddle.

"Don't you dare!" Julie exclaimed, dropping her dress and spinning around. This earned her plenty of laughter and a long applause, and the Delmars thanked their audience by breaking a leg once more.

"I think now would be a good time to stop for some refreshment" Dolores announced. "The bedrooms are all upstairs, I've left the doors open. Some rooms have an en suite, and all bathrooms are marked as such. I'll have a game going on here in ten minutes for those of you who wish to carry on making friends in here. Please enjky yourselves but be careful of my home and respect my privacy by staying out of roped off areas. Thank you!"

David grabbed two cocktails from a tray carried by the same sardonic waitress they had taken drinks from earlier. "Well, that was something!" he said, grinning.

"I haven't decided how I'm going to deal with you yet!" Julie snapped. "You're lucky there are no sharp objects to hand!"

A gentleman sidled up to them and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Ian. That was one he'll of a show. What do you call that act?"

"Us?" asked David rhetorically. "We're the aristocrats!"


 Endings. They're tough. Even the classics can fail you! Peace!

8 comments:

  1. I thought you said it was going to be extremely filthy? That's like a routine Tuesday for me ;-)

    And I love the homage: "a reciprocating in and out motion"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? Well, you have all the equipment at home, maybe it's time for another enactment! I can send you some piss in the mail if it helps!

    And all writers steal, you may as well be stealing from the best! There are a couple of Easter eggs in there, 'tis the season after all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apprehension of being unmasked as an impostor in an assembly where one has introduced oneself fraudulently arouses an anguish all the more erotic as it stages public humiliation and punishment.
    This is the case in the scene of Eyes Wide Shut where Tom Cruise is discovered and ordered to get naked in front of the assembly of guests.
    Here, the assembly is not bound by an unknown secret of the Delmar couple ("the Delmars"), but from their surprise election (for Julie) to her infantile "The recorder, miss" and the humiliating " You may call me Dolores "the tension is at its height.
    Like all French people reading your story, no doubt, I immediately identified with Julie's daring fucker, even if, although very polite, he seemed to me to lack a bit of wit.

    Another scene of Julie's character came back to me on this occasion and, with the agreement of the original, I am sending it to you.
    I am aware that it would require a few small adjustments to fit into your story (and which author would resolve it!).
    Just think of it as a "flashback"
    Julie recognizes the Frenchman as the man she and David had met in very special circumstances in Venice.
    What I like is the possibility of grafting one text on another (from real Julie, with some small modifications)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Frenchman was very much written with you in mind; you said in a previous comment that you were a dead ringer for Channing Tatum, who made his break with the Step Up dancing movies and had a role in Magic Mike. I haven't seen those films but the dude was fantastic in the Jump Street movies and had an extremely kinky cameo playing himself as Danny McBride's gimp in This Is The End, another favourite of mine! Maybe he's a young version of you from an alternate reality, or maybe it's just a coincidence!

      I'm very glad you enjoyed the tale anyway! You always have an interesting take.

      Delete
  4. The flashback story :

    Oh nooo! Not him !
    Hello miss Delmar, it's been a longtime, always game !

    She remembered that day in Venice, in that bar with david and this guy : a little lesson in obedience.

    David had made her take off her panties.
    "Spread your legs under the table. Monsieur, would you be so kind? Is she enjoying this? Is her pussy wet?"
    The Frenchman had gotten a big smile on his face.
    "May I, Madame?"
    She had shaken her head yes.
    He had put his hand down. She had moaned softly. He had pulled it up. His fingers glistened with her juices.
    "You know, my wife is remarkable. The deeper you get, the wetter she is." David had said
    "No, surely not!" the Frenchman had said with a twinkle in his eye.
    "I assure you so, Monsieur. Please feel for yourself."
    The stranger had put his hand back down, this time burring two fingers deep up her cunt and moving them around. He had pulled his hand out, and sure enough, it had been even more soaked! He had picked up a napkin and wiped off his hand.
    "Are you happy?!?" she had asked David.
    "Are you obedient?" he had asked back.
    "Yes!!!" she had said.
    "One more test then.
    The public spanking that had follow she would always remember.
    « We'll leave. But as we are leaving, you will bend over and put your elbows on this table, your ass facing the room. You will lift your own skirt. Do you agree?"
    "Yes sir..." she had said
    You had stood. You felt very nervous. You had turned around to face david and the man and bent over with your ass up and your elbows on the table. All eyes had been gradually drawn towards you. With a deep flush in your face, you had reached behind yourself and flip up your skirt. The entire bar had been able to see your bare bottom, your wet pussy, your tight asshole even!
    Your husband had stood beside you. He had addressed the shocked crowd:
    "My deepest apologies ladies and gentlemen. This lady made a very large wager while gambling that neither she nor I are capable of paying off. Her debtor, someone here amongst you, agreed that in exchange for forgiving the debt, this foolish girl must display herself like this, and then suffer a spanking at my hands. Are you ready, my dear?"
    "Yes!" she had yelled out practically in tears.
    Her husband had spanked her naked bottom a dozen times, leaving large red hand prints on her ass. The bar had been mesmerized and ended up cheering him on. The slut had been getting what she deserved!
    Her husband had her stand up. Her skirt had dropped down to cover her spanked ass. "A souvenir, Monsieur," and David had thrown their french debtor her panties.
    He had slipped the panties into his pocket and politely offered to take them back to their apartment. His speed boat was waiting a stone's throw away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I liked this very much. You inspired me, then I inspired you... This is very nice!

      But poor Julie, she can't seem to catch a break! And now she seems to be losing her panties left and right; she had better start buying in bulk and carrying around spares! It gets cold in Canada and we can't have her intimate areas getting frigid...

      Delete
  5. I wanted to add this :
    The obscene and comical peak is reached when David, in a concert of Julie's farts, collects his wife's browned piss in a bowl and that she herself starts to piss on the stage.
    Should this be seen as an aristocratic attitude of the Delmars?
    Isn't the problem of social classes evacuated and its attendant humiliations?
    At the end, after straying to the side of the Rock/fusion instrumental trio, I found the interview of Paul Provenza by Ian Winterton, but didn't finally understand the joke
    "What do you call yourselves?"
    "The Aristocrats!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a great punchline, it's a dig at the Ruling Class and their debauchery. The traditional set up is that a talent agent has a new act come in for an audition; it could be a man, or a couple, or a family; sometimes animals are involved! The point of the joke is for the teller to come up with the most depraved act they can think of in order to shock the audience; usually other comedians trying to outdo each other. There was a documentary about the joke with over 100 different acts telling it. I don't remember any specifics, but was surprised by the huge names it attracted; Robin Williams, Whoopi Goldberg, George Carlin, Chris Rock... and now I've told a version of my own, I guess!

      Delete

Wanna comment? Go right ahead! I moderate all comments and am giddy with power, so be cool!

Posts People Like!