Thursday, May 13, 2021

A CHANGE OF SCENERY

I've just had a doctor pop over and see me, and I'm off to the hospital! He barely looked at me before deciding I needed to go and get some intravenous antibiotics and my ear wicked; the only thing that's unclear is which department I'll be admitted to first, the ear, nose & throat doctors or whoever deals with mastitis! I hate that I have to go but am glad to be getting help. It almost feels like a sick punchline; "I told you I was ill!" I have no idea how long I'll be there for.


I'm focusing on the positives; maybe I'll be able to get food delivered, my bed will probably be better, the Wi-Fi will probably be a lot smoother and I can download a bunch of games onto my laptop ready for when I come out!

I've had both my COVID shots, so I'm not as worried about that as I was when I went for an overnight stay in December. The hospital is pretty near to the care home, so hopefully it'll be a smooth trip there and back.

So yeah, swings and roundabouts! Hopefully I'll be feeling myself soon and this blog will get back to... well, as normal as it gets!

Peace!

✌   πŸŒˆπŸ’°πŸ€

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you? Unless that's a threat! Sending security to check the windows!

      Delete
    2. I see you haven't lost anything!

      Delete
    3. My funnybone remains the same, for better or for worse!

      Delete
  2. There are zero things "normal" about your blog, and that's the way I, for one, like it! Glad you are in the caring hands of the NIH now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even better, I'm in the hands of the NHS! They may be understaffed and overworked, but if you want something done, give it to a busy person!

    As for unique blogs, the feeling is mutual, Mrs Delmar!

    ReplyDelete

Wanna comment? Go right ahead! I moderate all comments and am giddy with power, so be cool!

Posts People Like!