Saturday, February 27, 2021

DOMINANT BITCH QUEENED BY HIGH SCHOOL PRINCESSES

 I'm going to try something a little different in today's post. For the past few days I've been idly picturing a situation in which a confident woman finds herself helpless to the whims of some much younger girls. In case you're worried, all photos I'll be sharing are publicity stills for the Clare Fonda network so everyone featured is at least 18 years old. I've always had a hard rule (one of a few!) about only fantasising about women my age or older. As I've stated before I started late in the game, not even thinking about schoolgirls as sexual creatures when I was at school. I've dropped many self-imposed limits recently in the name of following my bliss, and so this fantasy was inspired by the fiercely sex-positive TikTok stars I saw in this post from the fantastic writer (and terrible influence) Strict Julie.

I didn't really have the right words to express some of my thoughts; I don't have a clear scenario in my head but rather a feeling for the type of humiliation I would enjoy seeing the more experienced lady endure. I therefore decided to outline a few basic ideas and illustrate them with some photos. I chose Snow Mercy as a model because I knew I could find plenty of photos of her that would inspire me to conjure up a suitable framework for a story; I'll leave all you deviants out there to fill in the details!

A little about Snow Mercy; she is best known as a pro-domme but is no stranger to sub-space. If you want to see more of her then her website is a good place to start - her bio page is fascinating! I'll recommend a couple of videos of her subbing that left a lasting impression on me after the story. I think she was a good choice of model, though in my head the lady being teen queened is always blonde for some reason! Well, here goes...

There once was a spanking fan named Ms Mercy, who worked as a teacher at a strict girl's school. She loved nothing better than doling out punishments for infractions big or small.


She would gleefully punish girls in class in front of her friends.

She would also summon girls to her office to be spanked away from prying eyes.

She volunteered to chaperone some extra-curricular programs, just so she could work her magic on the tushies of some athletic young girls who didn't attend her classes.

One time she paddled the entire volleyball team after they lost an away game.

Another time she gave up a week of her vacation in order to supervise a group of students on a school trip to France, giving her the chance to deliver some humiliating bare bottom spankings outdoors!



She signed a two-year contract to take on the role of Vice Principal at an exclusive girl's boarding school that were struggling with discipline issues. It would be less pay, but she would be in charge of establishing a new corporal discipline program. Ms Mercy wasted no time showing Principal Fonda and Vice Principal Miller how to spank naughty girls effectively.


Ms Mercy enjoyed disciplining this new set of students, many of whom had never been spanked before! She would often call the principal in to watch her spank her students, claiming to demonstrate her prowess but really relishing the extra level of humiliation it brought the girls.


Things were going well for Ms Mercy until one day she was confronted in one class by some students who had some compromising photos to show her.


Ms Mercy knew she had no choice but to do whatever the girls said: if they released the photos she would be terminated immediately and she would become a laughing stock, with no chance of teaching again.



The first thing the girls forced her to do was to go back over their grades for the year so far. Principal Fonda noticed this and demanded to know why she'd done that, but Ms Mercy insisted she had been too harsh on the girls the first time round. Ms Fonda didn't believe her, and took her over a knee to show the vice principal exactly how good she'd gotten at reddening porcelain-white bottoms with her hand!


Ms Mercy's students took turns taking her up to their dorm rooms where they would fondle her and force her to degrade herself in front of them. If she complained or failed to impress the girls with her subservience then they had no problem spanking her bare bum just as she'd spanked theirs!


Other times they would take her into an empty classroom for a quick spanking with a variety of implements.


Ms Mercy was no longer able to punish the girls in her class and let them slack off in lessons, joking with one another and taunting her. Students in trouble with other teachers would blame Ms Mercy for their lateness or when they decided to skip class. She was often called to Vice Principal Miller's office when she was done punishing a naughty young lady.


Ms Mercy would accept some responsibility for the actions of the delinquent student, and Ms Miller would let her share in the punishment.


The girls got creative with their humiliation, forcing her to wear slutty outfits one day and infantile dresses the next. One student that had repeatedly been punished for wearing too much make-up enacted her revenge by insisting Ms Mercy spend a whole day teaching whilst wearing clown face paint and a long red wig.


When a group of girls were caught playing a drunken game of truth-or-dare in their dormitory, the girls claimed that Ms Mercy provided them with a large bottle of vodka. Ms Fonda ordered her to strip to her underwear in front of them and gave her an embarrassing paddling in front of them.


The next day Ms Fonda held a schoolwide assembly and lectured the girls on the dangers of underage drinking and letting them know that the rowdy girls had been suspended and the Vice Principal who provided them with alcohol had been paddled for her irresponsible behaviour. She added that she would be given a further hand-spanking in one of the common rooms, 


Principal Fonda was true to her word but her punishment didn't end there. She instructed Ms Mercy to stand in the common room with her skirt rolled up and her panties around her knees for the full school day, as an example to the students. Ms Mercy had no choice but to do as she was told, forced to endure the taunts and jeers of her students whilst she rubbed her sore bottom and calculated just how long she had left to serve of her two-year contract.


Not too bad, right? I was obviously restricted a little by the photos I had available to me, if you have an idea for a non-spanking punishment you'd like to see Ms Mercy's students enact upon her then why not share it in the comments section?

Now, as for the reviews...

Chelsea Pfeiffer inspecting her handiwork

The first video I want to give props to is Chelsea Spanks! Snow Mercy from GoodSpanking.com, which is the first time I saw Snow. I couldn't believe the punishment she was taking from spanking royalty Chelsea Pfeiffer, who got so warmed up punishing Snow's alabaster bottom that she had to take her top off and carry on in her bra, the only time I've seen her make this move. Snow, on the other hand, took it all in stride, clearly disappearing inside her head and enjoying the experience. Chelsea tells it better than I could:

"She takes my hand spanking, as hard a one as I can deliver (which ain't chopped liver) like it's a massage, cooing and sighing in pleasure. The hairbrush spanking gets her attention a bit more. The large wooden paddle takes her beyond pain, into her subspace I believe, because what happens next just blew my mind. I caned her with my triple cane and she took it so hard the bamboo tips exploded! Then, she let me cane her some more, this time with the thickest cane I own. What did she do after taking all of this? She thanked me...profusely... for the pleasure of being spanked by someone who knew so well, according to her expectations, exactly how it should be done."

"I don't know, I think you can do harder."

The second video I wanted to share is an all time favourite, Veronica Spanks Teacher Snow from SpankingSororityGirls.com. You can see a free gallery here. The set up is pretty standard; Veronica Ricci is a student who visits Snow in her office. Snow chastises her for her dress and reminds her she's been punished for it, Veronica informs her that she knows she's been unfairly giving out F grades by accident, Snow agrees to let Veronica spank her instead of telling the principal her error.

The scene progresses nicely, with Veronica taking Snow over her knee, giving her skirt a quick dusting before raising it and exposing Snow's thong, which Veronica admonishes her for wearing before removing it. Snow's hand-spanking lasts nearly five minutes, and she moans and complains the whole time, her bottom turning red under Veronica's experienced hand.

Snow then stands up and places her hands on her desk in order to receive 11 quick swats from a yardstick that Veronica delivers swiftly. Snow counts out each one, and makes cute little "Aah!" noises, raising her left leg. So far, so good.

Things really change when Veronica picks up the paddle. Snow tells her it's not necessary, that her bottom's already red and in need of rubbing. "How many are you going to do?" she asks.

"How many do you think you should have?" is Veronica's answer. "One? One good one?"

"Why don't we try three? That way you know I'm serious about this." Snow takes her three licks from the paddle and speaks up again: "Like you mean it. At least let's make this worthwhile."

Veronica breaks out into a grin, clearly taken by surprise and happy to spank her scene partner some more. Snow counts out another three and immediately chastises her student "OK I've gotta teach you how to do this better than that. Do it harder!"

The scene goes on like this, with Veronica becoming more frustrated after each set of three and going visibly harder, determined not to lose face in front of the camera. In the end Snow takes 18 blows from the paddle in total as well as another quick hand-spanking, still standing, before letting Veronica place her in the corner to rub her aching cheeks. I love the playfulness of the spanking and the real life game that is taking place outside of the pre-determined scene. A hearty recommend.

That just about does it for today, my next post will be the previously teased A Lot Can Change In An Hour: Part 2 in which I reveal a piece of information I learnt that let me take myself off a hook I put myself on nineteen years ago! You can read the first half of the story here if you like, if not then take it sleazy and look after yourself!

Peace! ✌

2 comments:

  1. I really like spanking videos where you get a glimpse of the real dynamic underlying things. I always felt that the scenes from Kailee and Lilley (sp?) were like that. One where Kailee spanked her real life sister acting as her roleplay sister with a hairbrush to tears. As if to say, "so you really want to be a spanking model like me?". Another was where Dallas spanked Kailee so hard it was mesmerizing, and her sister had to be there, squeamishly holding her while Dallas did it.

    And, yes, I caught your blonde reference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, maybe that was where I got the idea... Strict Julie having the tables turned on her by the fierce young girls she was judging so harshly... That might have been a better story, actually!

      There are some DiaperedOnline videos like that too, Adriana Evans and Mandir Rae genuinely embarrassing each other, I think they were genuinely living together with the bloke that runs the site... There's one in particular where Adriana takes a spanking, an enema and a dispersing from her "parents" in front of her "schoolgirl" friends, who then feed her at a highchair. Her protests of not being a baby and not deserving her punishments sound very real and make the video a thousand times better!

      Delete

Wanna comment? Go right ahead! I moderate all comments and am giddy with power, so be cool!

Posts People Like!